Author Topic: Trump: When I get to Washington, I’m Going to Become Part of the Establishment so I can Make Deals With Democrats  (Read 3513 times)

Offline Longiron

I think you'd have better luck beating your head against a wall. :chairbang:  Trump himself states that his IS the ESTABLISHMENT (corporate and otherwise) ... and plans on becoming part of the Washington cartel. Denial by voters who have already been duped into supporting him will be disastrous.  Hopefully, they will swallow their pride and get behind another candidate.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS:  WAKE UP.  TRUMP IS AN ESTABLISHMENT CANDIDATE (Hint:  watch the video).

And those DONOR controlled politicians who control the HOUSE and SENATE know as the Republican Conservative Party are working out so well :chairbang:. Everyone including the ONES running for the POTUS voted for TPP (Because their DONORS told then to do it) which will kill American Jobs, allow illegal aliens into this country, support the Global Financiers like ROBERT MERCER (know who he is) and if you are happy with that then DO NOT VOTE TRUMP. :2gunz:

Offline libertybele

And those DONOR controlled politicians who control the HOUSE and SENATE know as the Republican Conservative Party are working out so well :chairbang:. Everyone including the ONES running for the POTUS voted for TPP (Because their DONORS told then to do it) which will kill American Jobs, allow illegal aliens into this country, support the Global Financiers like ROBERT MERCER (know who he is) and if you are happy with that then DO NOT VOTE TRUMP. :2gunz:

??? Last time I checked we have members of a party who call themselves Republican.  They are far from conservative.  If they were truly conservatives they wouldn't have allowed Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and Boehner to get away with what they did during his first term, and certainly if they were truly conservatives they wouldn't have allowed, Obama, Pelosi, McConnell and Ryan to get away with what he has his second term.

IF you want things to remain status quo then vote for Trump! 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 07:56:38 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Carling

??? Last time I checked we have members of a party who call themselves Republican.  They are far from conservative.  If they were truly conservatives they wouldn't have allowed Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and Boehner to get away with what they did during his first term, and certainly if they were truly conservatives they wouldn't have allowed, Obama, Pelosi, McConnell and Ryan to get away with what he has his second term.

IF you want things to remain status quo then vote for Trump! 

I don't understand this statement.  Wouldn't voting for Rubio/Kasich/Bush be the status quo?  They are known quantities who have all caved to Democrats, and who also hold some liberal positions.

If Trump is the "status quo," then what are the candidates in my first sentence?  First Trump supposedly won't work with anyone and he gets bashed, now he says he will and the same people who bashed him for not working with anyone are bashing him for working with others.

It's kind of hard to take those posters seriously at this point.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 08:04:00 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline aligncare

Trump is anything but status quo. He's been a businessman the last 40 years.

He may be hard to take for someone who was looking to vote for the next average, next-in-line, run of the mill bureaucrat looking forward to his shot at infamy. That, I totally get. Trump is an acquired taste. Maybe a little too spicy for some.  But, to me tastes like comfort food.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Since you've asked, I prefer that the budget process return to regular order.  How many years has it been?  It's been so long that I would have to look it up.  I prefer that the deals made between the Executive and Congress (as the only route to actually passing legislation under our Constitution) not continually subjugate the power of one branch to another (e.g., shredding the Treaty Clause like the Corker Bill), and at least have some semblance of representing the will and interests of the citizenry.  Just because we haven't seen much of that on display in quite some time, I retain hope to some day see it restored.

As far as endorsements, I really don't pay them much heed.  No candidate can control the motivations of any that come forward into the spotlight to announce "support."

Thank you for the response.