Author Topic: Where are the men of Germany?  (Read 267 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where are the men of Germany?
« on: January 23, 2016, 03:47:54 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/where_are_the_men_of_germany.html

January 23, 2016
Where are the men of Germany?
By Carol Brown

A 16-year-old German girl is more articulate and honest than most adults on the matter of the Muslim invasion and the transformation of Europe. Bibi Wilhailm is a 16-year-old German girl who has just made an extraordinary 20-minute video that I urge every reader to watch. In it she expresses her terror as she faces tectonic shifts in Germany’s cultural landscape. She is incredibly articulate as she makes stark and accurate observations while also sharing personal stories that highlight the nightmare that is now life in Germany. She speaks with unabashed clarity and honesty, best summed up by her own statement: “It’s really a sad truth.”

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/where_are_the_men_of_germany.html#ixzz3y5D1qZi7

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Re: Where are the men of Germany?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 04:05:23 pm »
"Protect your children and women…. We need this protection. We are really afraid to go out. Protect them. Be there for them and don’t let them go out alone. Like shopping when it’s already dark. We are afraid. It’s a cry for help and you still don’t do anything. You politicians sit there in your mansions, slurp your cocktails, and do nothing. I don’t know in what world you are living in, but people are afraid. Please, finally help us. It can’t go on like this. Please do something. I really can’t understand this anymore…I am, we are all very frightened. Please, please, please do something."

Nationalism needs to rise in Europe...quickly.  The multicultural policy of creating "one world" is leading the sheep (the soft west) to the wolves (Islam).  A grand plan for social engineering is leading swiftly to disaster.

And this is what the dominant political force in America has planned for us.

Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 04:48:20 pm »
Nationalism needs to rise in Europe...quickly.

Yes Scott, it does!  It needs to rise here too - and a good dose of Populism as well - I mean - Populism means the will of the PEOPLE.  We're called racists and nativists when we want to protect our borders and American ideals.

Nationalism - love of country.
Populism - represent the people.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 05:14:56 pm »
Yes Scott, it does!  It needs to rise here too - and a good dose of Populism as well - I mean - Populism means the will of the PEOPLE.  We're called racists and nativists when we want to protect our borders and American ideals.

Nationalism - love of country.
Populism - represent the people.

It is rather provocative because of what happened 80 years ago in Europe. Nationalism became anathema - it was identified as a primary reason for the destruction of Europe from within.  In the immediate post-war period, the European Union movement was borne out of the complete rejection of nationalism.  This blame was not entirely unfounded but it papered over that nationalism was used as a means of consolidating internal power early in the rise Naziism. Nationalism was cover for what was truly an aggressive expansionist movement - not unlike Islam is today.

A measure of nationalism is necessary for a society to remain intact and safe from aggressive outside movements - A Dylan lyric pops to mind: "You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view."  An aggressive outside movement has appeared and now Europe does not have the will left to effectively fight it. When they did away entirely with nationalism - even a sense of European nationalism - they removed the will and ability to fight off the aggressors.

I hope we learn this quickly.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 05:22:34 pm »
Germany sought to conquer their neighbors, for "lebensraum." (living room)

Beyond that they sought to eliminate all of the Jews

Japan was more the same, than different.

All in the name of "nationalism" so if you hear objections to nationalism, don't be surprised.

The people raising those objections are NOT unreasonable people.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln