Author Topic: Beautiful Hunter Shares Photo That Is Making Liberals MAD AS HELL!  (Read 315 times)

rangerrebew

Beautiful Hunter Shares Photo That Is Making Liberals MAD AS HELL!

By Kosar

Hunter

Kendall Jones is known for her hunting skills. A Texas cheerleader, she doesn’t care about political correctness, and is proud to promote outdoor hunting. She is also a conservation activist, noting that hunting is required to properly care for the animal kingdom… and she feeds hundreds of families in need with the animals she hunts.

But she’s tired of anti-gun liberals who attack her for killing the food she eats… so she decided to take action! She posted a picture of her hunting next to Genesis 27:3, which says, “Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.”

Kendall opined, “For all the people that come to my page just to leave hateful comments, I will not back down from hunting and stop doing something I love just because you don’t agree with it. People now days need to worry less about others and more about themselves.”

It is important to remember that God explains the reason why animals are on this planet and how man should use them. But Godless liberal atheists are too busy attacking her and sending her death threats to notice.

As she posted on Facebook:

Hunter

Thank you Kendall Jones for standing up for gun rights and hunters everywhere! You are a role model for millions of young women and a true patriot!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/beautiful-hunter-shares-photo-that-is-making-liberals-mad-as-hell/#ixzz3xzIcu6gk

Offline Carling

Re: Beautiful Hunter Shares Photo That Is Making Liberals MAD AS HELL!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 06:27:52 pm »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------