Author Topic: As Trump woos primary voters, New York records indicate he has NEVER voted in a Republican presidential primary (and neither have Ivanka or Melania!)  (Read 2044 times)

Offline musiclady

Adultery also brought down Speaker Newt Gingrich and his replacement Bob Livingston

Just think how quickly the country's morals have declined so that this is (apparently) not an issue any more.....   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

It's really hard to tell if what Trump says is what he will actually do.  Hussein said he would bring about Hope and Change ... that NEVER has happened; quite the opposite.

In a very real sense, Trump is promising his own version of "Hope and Change."

And evidently it's working again........   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
In a very real sense, Trump is promising his own version of "Hope and Change."

And evidently it's working again........   :shrug:

Bingo!  Folks are falling for it again.   

Three millennia of human progress hasn't made a dent in wiping out stupid. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

Hey, katz, did you know you're stupid? Hey, alice, did you know you're stupid? Hey, DC, did you know you're stupid?

You didn't?

You see that's the advantage I have. I know I'm stupid and smack in the process of being duped. How do I know?

A poster at TBR Told me. (12 years of postgraduate studies...and I missed it  :shrug:)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Hey, katz, did you know you're stupid? Hey, alice, did you know you're stupid? Hey, DC, did you know you're stupid?

You didn't?

You see that's the advantage I have. I know I'm stupid and smack in the process of being duped. How do I know?

A poster at TBR Told me. (12 years of postgraduate studies...and I missed it  :shrug:)

I don't even know what to say......'cause I'm too stupid to read or write!  Wait a minute....I've got to stop and remember to swallow so I don't drool down my chin, it doesn't help that I breath through my mouth.   :smokin:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline katzenjammer

You didn't?

Yes, ac, I also learned here that I am stupid.  Not only that, I am a Vulgarian too!  I had a clear advantage over you though, only 8 years of postgraduate work with two terminal degrees!   

Let the emotional tirades continue unabated! 

:silly:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

You didn't?

LOL!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald