Author Topic: Terror 101: FBI probes U.S. prof for ISIS ties. 'Osama (May Allah be pleased with him ) was the greatest'  (Read 248 times)

rangerrebew

Terror 101: FBI probes U.S. prof for ISIS ties
'Osama (May Allah be pleased with him ) was the greatest'
Published: 12 hours ago

Associate Professor Julio Pino of Kent State University in Ohio is suspected by the FBI having ties to the Islamic State group

The FBI is investigating a college professor for possible ties to terrorist groups. He maintains that he is just a Muslim convert who happens to call Osama bin Laden “the greatest.”

Julio Pino, an associate professor of history at Kent State University in Ohio, is suspected of having ties to the Islamic State group and using his class as a recruitment hub. An FBI spokeswoman confirmed to the Akron Beacon Journal on Tuesday that it is looking into Pino, who also goes by the name Assad Jibril Pino.

The agency said there was no immediate threat to the university.

“From a legal standpoint, I’m not aware that they’re going after me or charging me with anything,” Pino told Kent Wired on Tuesday. “I’m not aware of any kind of criminal investigation or charges or anything of that sort. “I’ve not broken the law.”

Kent University spokesman Eric Mansfield said in a statement released Tuesday that officials are cooperating with the FBI.

“As this is an ongoing investigation, we will have no further comment,” said Mansfield.

The Clarion Project, a New York-based research institute, examined Pino’s social-media presence and found instances where he applauded deceased al-Qaida mastermind Osama bin Laden and heaped praise on the “brave warriors” of ISIS. Its researchers captured screenshots of pro-terror messages before they were deleted.

“Sheik Osama (May Allah be Pleased with Him) was the greatest, and desrves [sic] praise for kicking off this jihad,” the Cuban-born Muslim said May 25, 2015.

Fox News reached out to Kent State for comment and was told the professor is still teaching classes.

Sophomore Brianna Wise told Kent Wired that Pino’s situation scares her.

Petition Congress to ‘halt Muslim immigration now’

“It freaks me out. It’s actually really scary. I’m kind of shocked,” she told the newspaper.

Sophomore Raishel Farrier said the school’s response to the FBI probe appears “discriminatory.”

“If there isn’t more proper research done on whether he is or is not involved in ISIS, then I feel like it is extremely discriminatory, and … that the University should not be posting his picture around, embarrassing him in front of his students,” Farrier said.

Kent State University professor shares his admiration for Osama bin Laden on Facebook

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/terror-101-fbi-probes-professor-for-isis-ties/#YYjWrbbS1c0l404c.99

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Sheik Osama (May Allah be Pleased with Him) was the greatest, and desrves [sic] praise for kicking off this jihad,” the Cuban-born Muslim said May 25, 2015."

Ahhhh,Islam! For when communism just isn't oppressive enough,and you need a stronger master that will properly punish you!

Anybody ever seen a heterosexual male strike a pose like that?

Also,if you do an image search,notice how sometimes he is white,and sometimes he is black. He uses skin toners.

Ok,am I the only one that thinks public education institutions that spend public money MUST insist at a minimum that the teachers they hire and pay with public money be sane?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!