Author Topic: Bob Dole Warns of ‘Cataclysmic’ Losses With Ted Cruz, and Says Donald Trump Would Do Better  (Read 7563 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They have Fauxcahontas waiting in the wings. After all, isn't it time for a female president?  :thud:

She would be the icing on the cake as Goober's VP running mate. It would pull in all the Whymen SOG Gang votes,but Goober needs to head the ticket as the Head Dim Vic-tum what dun got robbed ob de White Hous by dem ebil Republicans befo.

Victimhood is their core,and they just can't lose with that ticket. It covers ALL the Dim bases.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She would be the icing on the cake as Goober's VP running mate. It would pull in all the Whymen SOG Gang votes,but Goober needs to head the ticket as the Head Dim Vic-tum what dun got robbed ob de White Hous by dem ebil Republicans befo.

Victimhood is their core,and they just can't lose with that ticket. It covers ALL the Dim bases.

Don't forget Joe Biden.  He's been making some sounds lately, so who knows? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't forget Joe Biden.  He's been making some sounds lately, so who knows?

I honestly don't see them picking Biden unless they want to lose. Besides being as dumb as a bag of hammers,he has no base of support beyond the northeast.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I honestly don't see them picking Biden unless they want to lose. Besides being as dumb as a bag of hammers,he has no base of support beyond the northeast.

Biden isn't nearly as stupid as he makes out to be.  That good ol' Joe schtick is just that.

Offline katzenjammer

Biden isn't nearly as stupid as he makes out to be.  That good ol' Joe schtick is just that.

You are very correct on that, Sanguine, it is an act performed by an actor.

(Now someday, you may come to agree with me, that every politician is an actor playing a role, before she/he is anything else.   :whistle: )

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
You are very correct on that, Sanguine, it is an act performed by an actor.

(Now someday, you may come to agree with me, that every politician is an actor playing a role, before she/he is anything else.   :whistle: )

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts...

Maybe some day, Katz.

Offline katzenjammer