Author Topic: Bob Dole Warns of ‘Cataclysmic’ Losses With Ted Cruz, and Says Donald Trump Would Do Better  (Read 7643 times)

Offline famousdayandyear

I am the black hole...I removed it!

And I am the "foaming at the mouth" attack dog.  So bury my login already, as I have respectfully asked you to do, cause I will always be the politically incorrect, foul-mouthed pit bull when I have had enough of bullying and abuse toward rational members.

Offline flowers

*girl beer*
I never said I wanted the guy banned.  It's not my site and I really don't care - he can apologize to the community, but I could give a rip if he apologizes to me - I'm going to be ignoring him from here on out. 

:beer:

Offline flowers

And I am the "foaming at the mouth" attack dog.  So bury my login already, as I have respectfully asked you to do, cause I will always be the politically incorrect, foul-mouthed pit bull when I have had enough of bullying and abuse toward rational members.
Take care. Will miss your posts.

Offline musiclady

Great advice Katz.  Unlike a lot of other forums we really try to respect each other in here regardless of opinion.  Most people who insist that they need to offend someone or name call are usually shown the door.  We are like family in here; conservatives who want to win this election and most of us know how critical it is.  We all have differences of opinions and we all have our favorite candidates; some are still undecided.  Attacking one another in here is very counter productive.

Peace.   :patriot:

Amen!  Well said, libertybele!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline libertybele

:seeya:  Good luck to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Famous your post tonight had nothing to do with the new member..admit it..you pm'ed me the other day before he even joined asking me to delete your account..I do not delete accounts as it messes up threads where you have posted..but now I will gladly ban you as you have lied to members of this forum and I am tired of your shenanigans!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
You walk into someone's house and the first thing you do is spit on the floor? That says a lot about a person.

Too bad we can't vote somebody off the island, when they start with such disrespect towards those they have chosen to associate with.

IMMEDIATELY
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline katzenjammer

I never said I wanted the guy banned.  It's not my site and I really don't care - he can apologize to the community, but I could give a rip if he apologizes to me - I'm going to be ignoring him from here on out. 

Offline Carling

Just between you and I I think this is much more about you disdain for Mr. Trump than anything you actually said.

The only reason you're putting up with these insults is because this guy is so anti-Trump.

Sad to see you defend this sort of behavior, Bigun.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

Maybe if all of us ignore him, he'll start behaving himself.....

I'm willing to give it a try!  :beer:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Carling

I believe in second chances and I think we have all laid out some very simple boundaries.

I believe in first impressions.  This guy blew his. 

He has shot any credibility he may have gained as a serious poster forever for me.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:23:28 am by Carling »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I believe in first impressions.  This guy blew his.

Carling, if we all went by that, it doesn't put you in an exactly good spot.  Just sayin'...

Offline musiclady

Carling, if we all went by that, it doesn't put you in an exactly good spot.  Just sayin'...

I dunno, Sanguine, YOU certainly make a very good first impression!  ^-^
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:52:02 am by musiclady »

Offline Carling

Care to expound on this?  I didn't come to this forum insulting people my first day here, and I take offense to your lie about me.

If you joined later than me after I got sick of the personal attacks here and decided to fight back, that's on you. 

« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:27:32 am by Carling »

Offline Carling

(But you're right about whats his name..... )

Yes, let's change the topic.  There is a new Trump Hater to defend.

I think my biggest disappointment this primary season has been your decline as a civil and rational poster, "What's your name."

I used to love your posts when I still had my head in the sand.

Wait, was that a personal attack?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:29:23 am by Carling »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alright..give it a rest..this thread is going nowhere now..it's been a long day.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Maybe if all of us ignore him, he'll start behaving himself.....

I'm willing to give it a try!  :beer:

Cheers musiclady!

I was going to ignore him, but maybe he is used to talking back and forth to people like that from other sites.  I think he should be pretty clear by now that this isn't that kind of site.  I will apologize for the playground/monkey/feces remark - not saying I won't mock again if I'm mocked to. 

I'm sorry this thread has devolved to this, it takes away from the topic.

BUT - I will stand by my remarks about making fun of Bob Dole because he is an old man.  I will always speak up when I see that kind of disrespect and I daresay that if Dole had come out and endorsed Cruz, the tone of the thread would have been different. 

Anyway, I'm willing to give the newbie a second chance, seeing as he is a veteran too.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Cheers musiclady!

I was going to ignore him, but maybe he is used to talking back and forth to people like that from other sites.  I think he should be pretty clear by now that this isn't that kind of site.  I will apologize for the playground/monkey/feces remark - not saying I won't mock again if I'm mocked to. 

BUT - I will stand by my remarks about making fun of Bob Dole because he is an old man.  I will always speak up when I see that kind of disrespect and I daresay that if Dole had come out and endorsed Cruz, the tone of the thread would have been different. 

Anyway, I'm willing to give the newbie a second chance, seeing as he is a veteran too.

888heartkitty you Alice!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Cheers musiclady!

I completely agree that mocking Dole for his age is WAY out of bounds, and I'm glad you spoke up.

I've had prior experience with the 'newbie' so I'm most likely going to put him on ignore if he can't adjust to the way we behave (usually!) on this site. 

I respect you, and I hope you still respect me, even though we have different opinions on one or two things.  :patriot:

Offline Carling

I completely agree that mocking Dole for his age is WAY out of bounds, and I'm glad you spoke up.

Well it was me who actually spoke up first, but since you obviously have me on ignore you'll only get half the story yet still bash me for it.

Very disappointed in what has happened to you, "What's your name."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:57:31 am by Carling »

Offline alicewonders

I've had prior experience with the 'newbie' so I'm most likely going to put him on ignore if he can't adjust to the way we behave (usually!) on this site. 

I respect you, and I hope you still respect me, even though we have different opinions on one or two things.  :patriot:

Of course I respect you.  We'll probably always have different opinions on some things - because we're strong-minded people that are passionate about what we believe in.  I know one thing we agree on - we love this country and are deeply concerned about our future.  I think all of here feel the same.

:patriot: :beer: :patriot:

One thing I would like to see - I wish you and Carling could come to an understanding.  He's a good guy that is as passionate as we are about what he believes in.  I think both of us can relate to that.   :laugh:

Offline alicewonders

888heartkitty you Alice!

You know I've always had the greatest admiration for you Bigun!   :kisses2:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Thanks, Musiclady, and back at you.  You are very classy, always.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If you are talking about me,be man enough to say so.

Then find me using any screen name other than sneakypete on any political forum,and give us a URL.

Either put up,or admit you are wrong.
First off, if I was talking about you in particular, I would have addressed it to you by name.

Do not threaten. You make claims about yourself, as if to establish yourself with a military persona, issue profane statements, post 75 times in the first 24-48 hours.

Why did you leave your last forum, to come here. Get kicked off somewhere else for misbehavior?

You are no big shot here. Many of us here have managed to get along with reasonable civility without you for years. And after your first impression I wager many would just as soon leave it that way.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Paladin

Alright..give it a rest..this thread is going nowhere now..it's been a long day.

Wisest comment on the whole thread, all 7+ pages of it.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.