Author Topic: Louis Farrakhan Offers Praise for Donald Trump’s Muslim Immigration Plan, Says It Is ‘Wise’  (Read 383 times)

Offline Paladin

Now here's praise anyone running for President would be overjoyed to have.

"Louis Farrakhan Offers Praise for Donald Trump’s Muslim Immigration Plan, Says It Is ‘Wise’

Speaking to radio host Alex Jones, Farrakhan said America’s policies created the refugee crisis and have “united people against the West.” He argued that “no Muslim leader had the power to unite the whole Muslim world,” but that U.S. intervention in the area has succeeded in doing just that.

“So in this way, Mr. Trump I think is wise to vet anyone coming from that area into America because the hatred for America is in the streets now,” Farrakhan said. “So if those people are refugees and America feels, ‘I got to let 10,000 of them in,’ because America created the problem.”

“Now, if you let them in and you don’t vet them carefully, you might be letting in your own destruction,” he added."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/20/louis-farrakhan-offers-praise-for-donald-trumps-muslim-immigration-plan-says-it-is-wise/

Calypso Louie and Alex Jones. Now there's a pair to draw to.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.