Author Topic: Germany's Vatican ambassador: 'Islam is part of the solution'  (Read 221 times)

Offline flowers

Germany's Vatican ambassador: 'Islam is part of the solution'
« on: January 19, 2016, 07:46:45 pm »
http://www.dw.com/en/germanys-vatican-ambassador-islam-is-part-of-the-solution/a-18985818

Deutsche Welle: After the New Year's Eve harassment incidents in Cologne, a highly charged atmosphere with regard to migrants has developed in Germany. How do people in Rome assess the events in Germany?

Annette Schavan: The Vatican knows about all the new attempts to exploit religion as a justification for violence. Germany is viewed as a country that does a lot for refugees. The pope has explicitly commended this in his New Year's speech.

Can religion today still serve as a peacemaker or has it already become a driving force behind wars?

There are warmongers who embrace religion. But that does not mean that religion promotes war. Religion has the great power to bring peace. People are upset by the numerous attacks and wonder, "Should we equate these images of violence with Islam?" One gets the impression that Islam is part of the problem. But that's not true. It must become clear that it is part of the solution.

The pope has called on all Christians to take in refugees. In the current situation, does that sound like utopian neighborly love?

Germany has set an excellent example with its "culture of welcome," which is still not a thing of the past. Of course, many people are anxious. That is exactly what the terrorists want. They do not want a culture of welcome for refugees. One of the things the refugees are fl

Female.......she will be one of the first solutions when sharia types get to her.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Re: Germany's Vatican ambassador: 'Islam is part of the solution'
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 07:55:36 pm »
Yeah, once again a German (I am assuming here the Vatican ambassador to Germany is from Germany originally) points out the Final Solution...only this time they get to be the victim.  I'm sure that will make them feel morally superior.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:58:47 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 08:05:42 pm »
Yeah, once again a German (I am assuming here the Vatican ambassador to Germany is from Germany originally) points out the Final Solution...only this time they get to be the victim.  I'm sure that will make them feel morally superior.
  They have not a clue.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 08:07:48 pm »
They have not a clue.

Oh they know what's going on... they aren't that stupid... what you're seeing is proof that their loyalty lies elsewhere...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 08:15:33 pm »
Oh they know what's going on... they aren't that stupid... what you're seeing is proof that their loyalty lies elsewhere...
I believe the lower ruling elite really don't have a clue what will become of them. Yes their loyalty lies elsewhere they will be frogmarched to slaughter.  Meanwhile the Merkel types and Soros pals will live on islands, gated communities far away from the mad max scenario they have unleashed on the world.

I still find it mind numbing that they think sharia will allow them to still have governments and places of worship for all.