Author Topic: Just a Minor Detail: AC-130U Gunship was On-Scene in Benghazi, Obama Refused to Let It Fire (Updated)  (Read 917 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Just a Minor Detail: AC-130U Gunship was On-Scene in Benghazi, Obama Refused to Let It Fire (Updated)

If you don't get torches-and-pitchforks irate about this, you are not an American:

The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Specter gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights. The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours -- enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.
There were two AC-130Us deployed to Libya in March as part of Operation Unified Protector.

The AC-130U is a very effective third-generation fire-support aircraft, capable of continuous and extremely accurate fire onto multiple targets. It has been used numerous times in Iraq and Afghanistan to save pinned-down allied forces, and has even been credited with the surrender of the Taliban city of Kunduz

It was purpose-built for a select number of specific mission types, including point-defense against enemy attack. It was literally built for the kind of mission it could have engaged in over Benghazi, if the administration had let it fire. As the excerpt above clearly shows, we had assets on the ground "painting" the targets with the laser.

An AC-130U flies in a counter-clockwise "pivot turn" around the target, with the weapons all aimed out the left side of the aircraft.

There are two state-of-the-art fire-control systems (FCSs) in a AC-130U, using television sensors,infrared sensors, and synthetic aperture strike radar. These fire control systems can see through the dark of night, clouds, and smoke.

The two FCSs on the AC-130U control a 25mm Gatling gun for area suppression, a precision 40mm cannon, and a 105mm cannon which can engage hard targets.

What this means is that we have the forces in the air and on the ground to have stopped the attack at any point, eliminating the terrorists and saving American lives.

https://pjmedia.com/blog/ac-130u-gunship-was-on-scene-in-benghazi-obama-admin-refused-to-let-it-fire

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Which explains why those men up on those roofs were using laser designators!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 05:26:03 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Which explains why those men up on those roofs were using laser designators!

Exactly..lighting targets to no avail
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Exactly..lighting targets to no avail

Lighting up targets like that will get you killed in a hurry if the targets aren't taken out like RIGHT NOW!

It's like putting on a neon vest with the words "SHOOT HERE" flashing!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline katzenjammer

This incident is one of the blackest marks in US history.  If nothing else is ever fully revealed, I pray that the people behind this travesty and its COVERUP are fully exposed (and made to pay!) at some point in the not too distant future.   **nononono*

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
This incident is one of the blackest marks in US history.  If nothing else is ever fully revealed, I pray that the people behind this travesty and its COVERUP are fully exposed (and made to pay!) at some point in the not too distant future.   **nononono*

I have been praying for that since day one!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
It seems unlikely that any "smoking gun" regarding the orders (who gave them, when, what high level discussions occurred) will have to wait until the actors involved leave power.  Perhaps a tell-all book in ten years, when few care any longer. Hillary has survived openly lying to the families of the dead.  I have little hope that anything can matter against the lock-down power of this administration.  Hell, Obama has turned himself into a hero over the Iran prisoner release. Is anyone talking about criminals we sent back to Iran, the Americans held at gunpoint, the Iranian nuclear program? Nope, all gone, Super-Obama freed the captives, only story there is...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 06:09:46 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yes. That was always the question since the first day after this happened.

Why were they id'ing the enemy with IR, if there was no war element on-site. Nobody would do this.

We know that the terrorist killed them by their targeting. They would not target unless they knew, or at least thought they knew, there was someone there to hit the target.

Look, the bottom line is that Obama and Hillary knew, or at least hoped, that these guys would be killed. Al Quada was doing a 'cleanup' operation for this administration, whether they knew it or not. (casualties of war i guess, a war which does not exist) ("We will get that guy, that guy who made that video.")

Obama and Hillary let them die, rather than to expose what they were doing there in the first place.

We suspect that they were funneling weapons to Al Quada in Iraq, and supporting the overthrow of Egypt to Obama's Muslim Brotherhood, but we will never know what was really going on.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

the second I heard that they were id'ing the enemy with IR , my question was why?