Author Topic: Was Glenn Beck Double Duped by Fake Trump Tweet Website  (Read 5717 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Was Glenn Beck Double Duped by Fake Trump Tweet Website
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2016, 07:19:37 pm »
the hate has grown to insane proportions.  It is like a wildfire now!
Disagreement is not the same as hatred. I don't see hatred here, but everyone's entitled to their own interpretation and perception.

A candidate or two whom I thought might have made good presidents already have dropped out. Of those who remain, Trump and Cruz are in my top three because, no matter what, we absolutely cannot endure an election victory by Clinton or Sanders. There is no perfect GOP candidate (because I'm not running this year, of course  :whistle:).

Having said all that, it would be nice if everyone here would focus on the candidates (rather than their supporters) and what they actually have done and said. I'm tired of the stupid insulting nicknames for Trump supporters because they're childish and not at all helpful. Eyes on the prize, please, folks!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2016, 07:27:31 pm »
Having said all that, it would be nice if everyone here would focus on the candidates (rather than their supporters) and what they actually have done and said.

I strive to do precisely that ... 

So far, knock wood, I've been pretty successful.  :whistle:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2016, 07:37:09 pm »
Disagreement is not the same as hatred. I don't see hatred here, but everyone's entitled to their own interpretation and perception.

A candidate or two whom I thought might have made good presidents already have dropped out. Of those who remain, Trump and Cruz are in my top three because, no matter what, we absolutely cannot endure an election victory by Clinton or Sanders. There is no perfect GOP candidate (because I'm not running this year, of course  :whistle:).

Having said all that, it would be nice if everyone here would focus on the candidates (rather than their supporters) and what they actually have done and said. I'm tired of the stupid insulting nicknames for Trump supporters because they're childish and not at all helpful. Eyes on the prize, please, folks!

Totally agree.  To quote an infamous POS - "That's not who we are!"

(edited - I originally put the wrong quote there)

« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:41:02 pm by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!