Author Topic: German town cancels annual carnival over fears of Cologne-style sex assaults on women  (Read 595 times)

Offline Paladin

Article states, "Carnival is a tradition dating back to medieval times in the Rhineland area and other parts of Germany." , but it's now being cancelled because of fears over how refugees might behave. The worst part is the Germans have brought this on themselves.

"A German town has cancelled its annual carnival scheduled for next month over fears of Cologne-style sex assaults on women.

Rheinberg, which is near the Rhine metropolis, said it 'cannot rule out' the possibility of drunken refugees coming into town to prey on women.

Cologne police are dealing with over 500 complaints of sexual assault and robbery against young women by gangs of marauding asylum seekers in the city on New Year's Eve.

Other similar attacks also took place on a smaller scale in several other German cities, including Hamburg and Bielefeld.

Rheinberg has, like most German municipalities, absorbed some of the million-plus migrants allowed into the country in the past year.

It has around 300 housed in the Orsoy district of town.

A further 200 are set to arrive at the beginning of next month, one week before the start of the carnival season on February 8 across the whole Rhineland region.

The city said in a statement it believed a 'problematic audience' would turn up 'who had chosen the parade because they think it will not be so closely controlled by police and security personnel."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3400972/German-town-cancels-annual-carnival-fears-Cologne-style-sex-assaults-women.html

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

rangerrebew

Are the miuzzies going to sue the town for taking away their "rights" to molest women at public events? :whistle:

Offline katzenjammer

There used to be solutions for 'leaders' that invite such destruction upon a country.

rangerrebew

There used to be solutions for 'leaders' that invite such destruction upon a country.

Would tar and feathers be one of those? :beer:

Offline flowers

Horrible. A minority of sharia gets in and they stop history for them.  **nononono*

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The adult males across Europe need to form groups, to do what the police are unwilling to do.

The muslims use groups as a tactic, expecting to prevail over those who are less well organized and in small numbers.

When word spread that muslim misbehavior will result in getting beat to death, or to an inch of death, things will improve.

Also each country must immediately enact "one strike and you are out" laws for so called refugees.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline katzenjammer

Would tar and feathers be one of those? :beer:

Could be...  I was thinking of the kind that requires a length of hemp and a sturdy pole...   :whistle:

Offline flowers

The adult males across Europe need to form groups, to do what the police are unwilling to do.

The muslims use groups as a tactic, expecting to prevail over those who are less well organized and in small numbers.

When word spread that muslim misbehavior will result in getting beat to death, or to an inch of death, things will improve.

I agree.

Also each country must immediately enact "one strike and you are out" laws for so called refugees.
  These countries are run by the ruling elite that want globalization, no way they want those laws.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Western civilization slowly rots on...
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Could not agree more ts.  It's time for Europe's men (and any women that can) to step up and protect their homeland. 

It's do or die.

"Tulta munille!" (Fire at their balls!)"

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
So is this the end of traditional celebrations and events in Germany? How can they do Oktoberfest?  Or any public celebration?  So Germany is going to end its traditions to appease Islam?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline katzenjammer

I know that our good friend Fishh must tire at times of pasting in his "boxcars or burqas" links, but they really can't be seen enough!

Offline flowers

So is this the end of traditional celebrations and events in Germany? How can they do Oktoberfest?  Or any public celebration?  So Germany is going to end its traditions to appease Islam?
It seems so. The ruling elite will not be stopped.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Katzenjammer wrote above:
"There used to be solutions for 'leaders' that invite such destruction upon a country."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3aqxqK3vQ

Offline katzenjammer

Katzenjammer wrote above:
"There used to be solutions for 'leaders' that invite such destruction upon a country."

lol

You and I often think alike!  I clarified it in post #6 above! 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Don't forget Mussolini, who was Hitler's inspiration for the version of Fascism.

Didn't the people string him up, by the heels?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

Don't forget Mussolini, who was Hitler's inspiration for the version of Fascism.

Didn't the people string him up, by the heels?
Gave him and his wife that special necktie too.

Offline musiclady

This is exactly what needs to happen.

Except that decades of liberalism has diminished any courage or masculinity in Europe.

I don't think European men would have a clue as to how to defend themselves, their country, the women, or honor.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
This is exactly what needs to happen.

Except that decades of liberalism has diminished any courage or masculinity in Europe.

I don't think European men would have a clue as to how to defend themselves, their country, the women, or honor.

Not all of them - no more than how it is here, with our "pajama boys".  I personally know some  European men that will willingly put themselves on the front line.

Sweeping generalization.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

Not all of them - no more than how it is here, with our "pajama boys".  I personally know some  European men that will willingly put themselves on the front line.

Sweeping generalization.

Of course it was.  It was meant to make a point.

The more you lurch left, the weaker you get.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.