Author Topic: Iran: ‘American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest’  (Read 1343 times)

rangerrebew

Re: Iran: ‘American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest’
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2016, 05:24:46 pm »
Pot... kettle... black...

Actually, I can see the Iranian govt. and American govt. getting together to, first, make the story happen and (second) letting Iran release what they have jointly agreed to.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2016, 05:30:04 pm »
Actually, I can see the Iranian govt. and American govt. getting together to, first, make the story happen and (second) letting Iran release what they have jointly agreed to.

I can accept that...  I am at the point that my first reaction is to believe that everything in media is a lie until proven otherwise...

Except maybe the weather forecast for the next 24 hours... I usually adjust my behavior for that...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

HonestJohn

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2016, 09:37:02 pm »

When that's the case, it boils down to which country you prefer.

I prefer America.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2016, 10:17:40 pm »
When that's the case, it boils down to which country you prefer.

I prefer America.

Merely pointing out that the media you trust does the same thing as the media that you don't trust...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2016, 10:46:13 pm »
I just posted the CENTCOM version of the events in Military and it is as worthless as the Iranian account.