Author Topic: More Muslims Fired For Choosing Prayer Over Work  (Read 200 times)

rangerrebew

More Muslims Fired For Choosing Prayer Over Work
« on: January 16, 2016, 02:20:39 pm »
More Muslims Fired For Choosing Prayer Over Work

Brian Anderson
January 16, 2016

Not long ago I brought you the story about Muslim workers at a Colorado meat processing plant that chose to lose their jobs because they would rather pray than work. It has happened again in Wisconsin at a snow blower/lawnmower manufacturing plant. Dozens of Muslim workers have chosen to be unemployed because the company will no longer let them leave the assembly line multiple times a day to pray.

WBAY reports that 53 Somali Muslim employees at Ariens Manufacturing have been informed that they may no longer leave their jobs to pray. Apparently 10 have agreed to the new policy while 43 have opted for the unemployment line.

In a statement, the company wrote:

We are asking employees to pray during scheduled breaks in designated prayer rooms. Our manufacturing environment does not allow for unscheduled breaks in production.

Before the new policy went into effect, the company allowed Muslim employees to take two 5-minute prayer breaks per shift, but that policy was abused. They would take more than the allotted breaks and stay off the line for more than five minutes. Productivity suffered and so the company put a stop to it.

Also reportedly, Ariens offered to let the Muslim employees clock out went they went to pray but they wouldn’t go for it. They want pray to Allah, but they also want to be paid for doing it. It seems like being completely unemployed is worse, but that’s just my opinion.

Here’s some of the Muslims explaining why the company’s new policy is unacceptable to them. Prepare yourself to not give a shit:

“If someone tells you, ‘You pray on your break,’ and the break time is not the prayer time? It will be impossible to pray,” said Green Bay Masjid Imam Hasan Abdi.

“We pray by the time. So they say, ‘If you don’t pray at the break time,’ they give us this paper to just leave,” said former Ariens equipment painter Ibrahim Mehemmed holding his unemployment papers.

And at least one of the Muslims sees racism at work:

“I have been 35 years in America and I’ve never heard of a company that is not allowing its employees to pray five minutes. It is absolutely discrimination on its face,” said Adan Hurr.

It’s not all bad news, at least for the rest of the people in the Green Bay area:

Imam said he has concerns for the future of the Muslim population in Green Bay. “If they got fired now, there’s no way they’ll get to stay in Green Bay. They’ll have to move to find work,” he said.

Maybe these Muslims should explore the job market in Somalia. I’m sure there are plenty of openings for sand farmers and pirates.

I have no idea why Muslims are so insistent on infiltrating the Western world when their religion is completely incompatible. Don’t immigrate to a country if your religion forbids you from holding down a normal job. Don’t move somewhere if you can’t assimilate in any way to the culture and customs of the people.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/more-muslims-fired-for-choosing-prayer-over-work
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 02:21:35 pm by rangerrebew »