Author Topic: Black Thugs Beat The Hell Out Of White Man In Memphis  (Read 301 times)

rangerrebew

Black Thugs Beat The Hell Out Of White Man In Memphis
« on: January 15, 2016, 01:03:28 pm »
Black Thugs Beat The Hell Out Of White Man In Memphis

Brian Anderson
January 13, 2016

If Graham Patton were black, Latino, or idealistically Muslim, his savage beating would be big news. Unfortunately, the 23-year old man is white and the media doesn’t care when white people are targeted for the color of their skin. Not only don’t racially motivated attacks like this count as a hate crime, they barely register as a regular crime.

WREG reports that Patton went for a walk around 11pm last week in his Memphis, TN neighborhood. He was approached by two or more men that the news refuses to identify as black, but they were black. The black thugs began harassing Patton based on his skin color.

“Something along the lines of ‘hey white boy what are you doing around here? You’re not supposed to be here’ or something and that was it,” explained Patton’s stepsister Neysa Anderson.

And with that, the thugs attacked Patton. He was knocked to the ground and beaten severely for no other reason than he was white. Nothing was taken from him, so robbery was not the motive here. As you can see in the picture this young man suffered extensive injuries.

“It completely crushed his entire sinus cavity. Like his — all the bones under his eyes, his face were all completely crushed,” Anderson said. “I mean he doesn’t even look like the same person at all.”

Because this beating involves a white person getting attacked by blacks and that doesn’t fit the narrative of racism in this country, the news went looking for an opposing viewpoint. They came up with Layanna “Twin” Womble, a black woman from the neighborhood who doesn’t believe that the assault was racially motivated.

“It’s always two sides to the story. It ain’t nothing like that,” said Womble.

Womble said that people do not usually beat up other people over skin color in the South Memphis area, so Patton must be lying about what happened to him. It’s hard to argue with that logic.

Police are equally dismissive of the attack. They don’t think Patton’s savage beating at the hands of black assailants is a hate crime and are not investigating it as such. In fact, police don’t seem to have any interest in the racial aspects of this crime at all. They list the description of the suspects they are looking for as “two men.”

You know, I was in Memphis a couple of years ago and I remember seeing two men. I wonder if of those were the same guys.

It’s absolutely insane in this country that a black guy attacks a cop or a Muslim burns down his own mosque and there is national outrage over the “racism” but when a white person is savagely beaten by a mob of blacks there’s barely a blip on the radar. If hate and racism are wrong, shouldn’t that apply to all people?

http://downtrend.com/71superb/black-thugs-beat-the-hell-out-of-white-man-in-memphis
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 01:04:11 pm by rangerrebew »