Author Topic: Leadership Lessons Not Learned  (Read 293 times)

rangerrebew

Leadership Lessons Not Learned
« on: January 16, 2016, 10:29:30 am »
Leadership Lessons Not Learned
Posted On 15 Jan 2016
By : Dr. Jim Garrow
0 Comments

By Dr. Jim Garrow

Most of us have heard the example about how sausages are made and how we just really don’t want to know. Its a messy set of ingredients, and if the final product weren’t so tasty we would probably ban the whole exercise.

Leadership for a nation as widespread and influential as America is a very difficult and messy business. In the day and age of “gotcha” politics, it’s particularly hard to address the needs of the many constituencies in the nation without seeming to miss the essentials. It would seem to me that the very first responsibility of government is the safety and security of the American people, and that role presupposes the need for intervention and prevention that might take us to other shores in order to assure that danger present in a variety of sources are met before they reach America proper.

The necessary gathering of information of who might present a danger to the nation is tasked to a variety of agencies whose initials we all know but don’t necessarily love. These are the sausage makers of our safety and security.

It is an interesting footnote to our history that the portent of nuking our enemies who brazenly slapped the collective face of the Republic in Iran back in 1979-80 was answered boldly and successfully by a leader not yet in power but whose reputation preceded him, and caused those who at one point were giving us the finger to “re-evaluate” their positions.

It is not dissimilar to what we are experiencing today.

The weak leadership currently occupying the Oval Office has by its very nature created a growth opportunity for our enemies such that they insult us by their timing of events. They boldly went where they had gone before with similar results. It is my belief that this timing was meant to rub our noses in it but to also provide Bath House Barry with an opportunity to gain the kudos of those that matter to him the most – for the uninitiated that does not include the citizens of America, especially those that are Christian in conviction. The laughter heard round the world of Islam is a cacophony of noise, all derisive and all aimed at America and in the Eastern tradition at the God of America as well.

The weak-kneed response of our current mistake is representative of the God who protects and empowers the nation in the mind of the Islamists, and shows the collective failure of America as a whole but most importantly of the God that America is pledged in service to.

What I have just postulated is not something that would find itself on the debate stage because it is not only true but such an unanswered smudge on the reputation of the United States but also on her God that in days past it would have demanded an immediate answer that would rock the world. To even recognize the import would require a level of acumen on the part of our potential leaders and a courage in even looking at it that we do not yet see.

We caught some glimmers of what we need a couple of times from Mr. Trump; I wait with baited breath for others to show their understanding and thereby rise above the fray and give us all an appropriate hope for “the right thing” to be done and a leader to assert himself.

Read more at http://instigatornews.com/leadership-lessons-not-learned/#R7gkZofhQcDQeFE5.99

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Leadership Lessons Not Learned
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 04:18:52 pm »
The weak leadership currently occupying the Oval Office has by its very nature created a growth opportunity for our enemies

The current leadership in the Oval Office is creating the opportunities for our enemies because they want to.  There is nothing "weak" about it.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 04:46:51 pm »

The current leadership in the Oval Office is creating the opportunities for our enemies because they want to.  There is nothing "weak" about it.

:amen:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 04:52:20 pm »

ABSOLUTELY!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien