Author Topic: Why I Will Never Vote for Donald Trump  (Read 11112 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Why I Will Never Vote for Donald Trump
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2016, 09:17:12 pm »
I have plenty of contempt for the candidate, DC.  That's what I'm talking about.  And that's exactly what I've been focusing on here.

Trump's lack of character.

Sorry if you were insulted by the "cheerleader" comment.  It seems that it's exactly what's going on here.

There are a lot of really nasty things being said about those of us who don't like Trump, so be careful that you try to see things with both eyes open.  I've been very gentle with the people I respect........... like you, alice, katz............ I respect you all a lot.

Even if you do carry pom poms around with you.   :patriot:

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2016, 09:24:56 pm »

I looked into Trump because someone whose politics I agreed with was a big Trump booster. Initially I laughed and dismissed the news of Trump running. After I got to know more about the man's strengths, his positives, I started giving serious consideration to his candidacy.

I'm now at the point where I view him as the only one with the hutzpah to bust up the DC syndicate and get the job done.

Cruz is the constitutional conservative I like, but I question whether he can get passed the general election. Judgment call.

Incidentally, I looked into all the candidates and I have at various times spoken well of (almost) each of them.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2016, 09:28:31 pm »
I have plenty of contempt for the candidate, DC.  That's what I'm talking about.  And that's exactly what I've been focusing on here.

Trump's lack of character.

Sorry if you were insulted by the "cheerleader" comment.  It seems that it's exactly what's going on here.

There are a lot of really nasty things being said about those of us who don't like Trump, so be careful that you try to see things with both eyes open.  I've been very gentle with the people I respect........... like you, alice, katz............ I respect you all a lot.

Even if you do carry pom poms around with you.   :patriot:

:cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2016, 09:39:33 pm »
If I had any doubt that Trump doesn't love this country and earnestly want to make it the great nation it once was, I would not support him.  He will most assuredly do things I won't like, but I believe that the net effect of his leadership will restore our strength and turn our economy around. 

This idea that he is helping Hillary doesn't match his calling her and Bill out in a way that no "regular" politician has the courage to do.  He's not afraid of her and he's not taking a year out of his cushy life to help her. 

The idea that he's just in it "for him" doesn't ring true to me either - it's not like he's hard up for money to maintain his lavish lifestyle.  He's doing a pretty good job of that without having to run for president. 

He's crude, although I think he is mellowing on that as time goes on.

I've not seen him lose his temper at the debates, in fact, he usually stands back and lets the others duke it out with each other.

A lot of people are supporting him and have not wavered since he started running - that is passionate support - and that is what every candidate wants.  That translates into votes.

His appeal crosses over to moderate Democrats, blue-collar Democrats, low-info reality show audiences, blacks and a lot of legal immigrants.  Women like him, white males like him, New Yorkers like him.  How many other candidates have this wide range of appeal?  I love Ted Cruz, but he is not going to get a lot of crossover support. 

After the first few primaries, we're going to have a pretty good idea who is going to win the nomination.  I know most of us here will support whoever that is because most of us here love our country - and I will say right now - that even though I have disagreements with every one of our candidates - I have no doubt whatsoever that every one of them loves their country.

yep.....I watched a interview of him on the Erin Burnett show last night. I noticed he has improved with his interview style. . He didn't let her get away with anything. It was refreshing to watch. That is what he is for me. refreshing. I don't doubt he loves this country one bit. He is taking it to the ruling elite and poking them in the eye. I luv it.  He would be no worse than anyone the ruling elite want. He is not a traitor or a killer or hates this country and its history.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2016, 11:14:37 pm »
Let me just add one more thing...........

alice, you look much better in the short skirt than DC does.    ^-^

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2016, 11:19:42 pm »
:beer:

I'll do you one better than the stock beer mugs and cheerleaders waving pompoms!

Just for a Buckeye like you!

Trump Rally at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Ohio

And, if that is not enough, and doesn't warm your heart, another special treat, as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2016, 12:00:33 am »
Let me just add one more thing...........

alice, you look much better in the short skirt than DC does.    ^-^

Now, now musiclady - if DC wants to wear a short skirt - who are we to judge?

:tongue2:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2016, 12:16:27 am »

hehe.................... 

But I wonder............. will he identify as a blonde, or a brunette??   :pondering:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 12:18:08 am by musiclady »

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2016, 01:38:44 am »
hehe.................... 

But I wonder............. will he identify as a blonde, or a brunette??   :pondering:

If I know DC - he'll identify as a redhead!

:laugh:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2016, 01:48:42 am »

:laugh: :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2016, 01:52:54 am »

Please, No pictures.... I don't want to know.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2016, 03:36:12 am »

Shoulda guessed that!

Fiery personality.  :laugh:

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2016, 03:42:03 am »
I may not care for Trump, but I will vote for him if he is the nominee because I care even less for anyone with a 'D' after their name.

===============================

Party Unity anyone?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2016, 04:00:11 am »
I may not care for Trump, but I will vote for him if he is the nominee because I care even less for anyone with a 'D' after their name.
Same here.  I may not be voting for the GOP nominee, but I will vote against the rat candidate.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2016, 04:45:20 am »
And, if that is not enough, and doesn't warm your heart, another special treat, as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Barrack Obama has instructed the IRS to audit their parents.