Author Topic: Report: FBI Now Investigating Hillary’s State Department For Corruption  (Read 784 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/11/report-fbi-now-investigating-hillarys-state-department-for-corruption/?print=1

Report: FBI Now Investigating Hillary’s State Department For Corruption

Posted By Chuck Ross On 10:56 AM 01/11/2016

The FBI is investigating whether Hillary Clinton’s State Department improperly directed contracts to Clinton Foundation donors, in possible violation of public corruption laws, Fox News is reporting.

Three sources confirmed the previously-unknown investigation angle to Fox reporters Catherine Herridge and Pamela Browne.

“The agents are investigating the possible intersection of Clinton Foundation donations, the dispensation of State Department contracts and whether regular processes were followed,” one law enforcement source told Fox.

Examples abound of Clinton’s State Department opening doors for Clinton Foundation donors, as well as to the then-secretary of state’s friends and political allies.

According to one Fox source, the FBI opened its public corruption probe in April 2015, months before the bureau officially opened its investigation of Clinton’s use of a private email server to maintain her email account. Investigators seized Clinton’s server from a New Jersey data center in August after two “top secret” emails discovered on the device.

Another Fox source says that approximately 100 special agents have been assigned to the investigation and were asked to sign non-disclosure agreements. The purpose of that step is unclear — it could be that FBI officials want to protect classified information or that they want to prevent leaks about the case.

FBI director James Comey has said that he is taking the investigation very seriously and says that politics will not play a factor in the probe.

According to one Fox intelligence source, prosecution should be pursued in the case because “many previous public corruption cases have been made and successfully prosecuted with much less evidence than what is emerging in this investigation.”

Clinton’s ability to skirt State Department protocol, which generally provides state.gov email accounts to its employees upon their hire, is also “increasingly significant,” a former State Department official told Fox.

“It is virtually automatic when one comes on board at the State Department to be assigned an email address,” the source told the network.

“It would have taken an affirmative act not to have one assigned…and it would also mean it was all planned out before she took office. This certainly raises questions about the so-called legal advice she claimed to have received from inside the State Department that what she was doing was proper,” the source continued.

Neither Clinton nor the State Department have said who, if anyone, approved Clinton’s exclusive use of a personal email account. The Democratic presidential hopeful has implied in some interviews that she made the decision alone. And while dozens of State Department officials knew that Clinton used the personal email account, it is still unclear how many knew that she maintained a private server.

Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee, responded to the news of the new probe in a statement.

“The reported expansion of the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s secret email server to include public corruption is a very troubling development,” he said. “The favoritism toward donors to Clinton’s family foundation from her own State Department is undeniable and Democrats must now be rethinking whether it was smart to put all of their eggs in one basket.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
There's so much damned smoke swirling around Hillary, she's going to have to go to her rallies (does she even have any anymore?) in a gas mask.

And why are the Clintons still so quiet?  I know Trump shut them up by counter-punching them but that is small potatoes compared to the stuff dribbling out from the FBI and Woodward.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Relic

Just think, American voters will have an opportunity to get a daily double on firsts.

Elect our first woman president, and elect the first person president who is also under criminal indictment.

That is how you one up the first black president!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Just think, American voters will have an opportunity to get a daily double on firsts.

Elect our first woman president, and elect the first person president who is also under criminal indictment.

That is how you one up the first black president!

Ah, yes - "Hillary Clinton - 2016, our first female felon president"!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
There's so much damned smoke swirling around Hillary, she's going to have to go to her rallies (does she even have any anymore?) in a gas mask.

And why are the Clintons still so quiet?  I know Trump shut them up by counter-punching them but that is small potatoes compared to the stuff dribbling out from the FBI and Woodward.

Trump has the resources to get the best investigators and information.  Yes, they know now if they attack him - he is going to hit back - and they may know that he's got goods on them.  I'm glad Trump's got his own security in addition to the Secret Service (don't trust that department much anymore).  I would hate for him to be a victim of Arkancide or Breitbarting.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

Today will be the 3rd day they have been quite about bimbogate response.  they are really working overtime on a response. I don't remember them being this quite though.

Offline flowers

Oh my... :silly: :silly: :silly:  I just re-read that headline......it says 'Hillary's State Dept'  Hillary's    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  ruh roh....just may be trouble ahead for her not being prez  :beer: