General Category > Politics/Government

Hillary Clinton's Lead Over Sanders Nearly Vanishes

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-polls/011116-789089-hillaryclinton-lead-nearly-vanishes-among-democrats.htm?ref=HPLNews&t=1452514844042&cachecheck=1

Hillary Clinton's Lead Over Sanders Nearly Vanishes
52 Comments

BY JOHN MERLINE, INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY
07:00 AM ET

With just 21 days until the presidential primaries officially begin in Iowa, Hillary Clinton's support among Democrats nationally has taken a serious tumble, falling eight points to 43%, according to the latest IBD/TIPP Poll. Support for her chief rival, Bernie Sanders, climbed six points to 39%.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-polls/011116-789089-hillaryclinton-lead-nearly-vanishes-among-democrats.htm#ixzz3wwtezlg7

Relic:
The DNC will not allow Sanders to beat Clinton, you can bet money on that, I would.

GAJohnnie:
I devotedly hope Sanders wins. The Clintons are pure evil. It would be nice to see them finally booted off the political stage

katzenjammer:

--- Quote from: Relic on January 11, 2016, 03:17:12 pm ---The DNC will not allow Sanders to beat Clinton, you can bet money on that, I would.

--- End quote ---

I think your bet is reasonable; the Clintoons probably still have enough juice to squeeze that nomination out.

Scottftlc:
I have been very surprised by the Clintons inability to keep Hillary's problems bottled up.  That is the biggest surprise of the election so far, in my eyes.  The Democrat party has shifted hard, hard left, which is why The Bern is so well liked amongst the Democrat voters - particularly the young heads full of mush.  He reminds me more of Allen Ginsburg, the old Beat Generation loony tune, than anything else.

But it appears Hillary is having problems with the blue collar union vote and the black vote isn't showing up for her (will they show up at all without a horse in the race?)  Hillary is just a bad candidate full of baggage in an election where people are looking for something different.  I find it fascinating the soft noises coming from Biden.  Hillary is showing signs of being the Democrat's John McCain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version