Author Topic: Rush: Tired, Old Clintons in Denial  (Read 238 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Tired, Old Clintons in Denial
« on: January 06, 2016, 09:27:07 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/01/06/tired_old_clintons_in_denial

Tired, Old Clintons in Denial
January 06, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: There are all kinds of stories today about Bill Clinton and his sexual predator behavior back in the nineties.  Some of these stories are literally fascinating.  Some of them are about how the Clintons don't seem to realize the potential minefield that the Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky and others story is, as though they're in a state of denial.  Why wouldn't they be?  They got away with it.  What happened to Bill Clinton was, and compared to what could have happened, he had to settle with Paula Jones for $850,000. This is after James Carville had said, yeah, yeah, that's what you get when you drag a dollar bill through the trailer park. You never know what you're gonna get, and Paula Jones is what you get.

So it was perfectly fine to rip women who had come forward, alleged sexual abuse, alleged that they'd been raped or whatever, perfectly fine for Clinton and his team to put them down, to impugn them, cast them as liars, and it was Mrs. Clinton in charge of all that.  Clinton lost his law license for a year, he had to settle with Paula Jones for 850 grand, and that was it.  And then after that he assumes the position of brightest star in the Democrat Par.  Why wouldn't they be in denial?  If they got away with it then, why should it be a factor now, in their minds?  How can anybody dredging it up cause them any harm today when it really didn't hurt 'em back then?  And what they're not counting on is the cultural differences.

It's a different country today, particularly among young people.  Millennials.  It's a much different country than it was back then.  Back then it seems like the majority reaction was, "Hey, hey, it's just sex, and it's not getting in the way of his job.  Come on, it's just a bunch of Republicans trying to nail the guy, no big deal, back off."  But that's not the cultural attitude toward the abuse of women today, particularly on college campuses and other places that Millennials hang out.  But there are even liberal Drive-By Media types writing stories about this, and they are revisiting some of the juiciest details of all of this.  By the way, a confirmation, there's another story -- all of this -- I'm setting the table.  We'll get to this as the program unfolds.

And I mentioned yesterday that I had seen -- or maybe it wasn't yesterday. I saw it on Monday.  This is Wednesday right?  So, yeah, Monday, Clinton's in New Hampshire, as his first campaign appearance for Hillary.  And I thought... I looked at it. It was going on during show prep and so during the show prep, this guy looked old, looked feeble, looked fragile. He was rambling incoherently. The crowd was not mesmerized, and he did not have them in the palm of his hand, particularly the women.

He had a bunch of women there. As they're wont to do, they stack the crowd behind the podium, so when the person's speaking, you see a supposedly adoring crowd at rapt attention. Well, they did that, but there were women rolling their eyes, and Clinton, he didn't even address it. He was just really, I thought, strange.  It was not in any way remindful of the Bill Clinton of the nineties.  And a couple people writing about it today had the same reaction to it.  Some are even contrasting him to Trump.

You know, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are the same age, and you wouldn't know it by looking at them.  Clinton looks like he could be Trump's dad. The energy level? No comparison whatsoever. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34