Author Topic: House Judiciary Committee Green Lights Reciprocity Bill  (Read 690 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
House Judiciary Committee Green Lights Reciprocity Bill
« on: November 30, 2017, 08:32:33 pm »
The House Judiciary Committee today approved H.R. 38, the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act, by a vote of 19-11. H.R. 38 would eliminate the confusing patchwork of state laws that make it difficult for law-abiding gun owners to travel across the country with their firearms for personal protection. Under the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act, states would be required to allow law-abiding gun owners to carry concealed based on the laws of the gun owner’s home state, while ensuring that felons and the dangerously mentally ill do not get access to firearms.

“Law-abiding citizens should be able to exercise their fundamental right to self-defense while traveling across state lines without fear of unknowingly breaking the law. For years, the National Rifle Association’s top legislative priority has been to pass National Concealed Carry Reciprocity, a much-needed solution to the confusing patchwork of state and local gun laws. The NRA and law-abiding gun owners across America are excited to see this important legislation headed for a vote in the House of Representatives.  We thank Congressman Richard Hudson and Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte for their leadership in moving H.R. 38 to the House floor.” – Chris W. Cox, National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action, executive director.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20171129/house-judiciary-committee-green-lights-reciprocity-bill 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: House Judiciary Committee Green Lights Reciprocity Bill
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 08:33:25 pm »
Awesome!
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 10:11:43 pm »
Awesome!

It would be if they keep the "Based on the laws in the home state" part.  I see that being the first thing to go overboard as this works through.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 11:34:39 pm »
Awesome!
[/quote

Yes.  Sensible rule.

But I still couldn't bring my guns to Hawaii.  Had to give them to my son.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 11:43:44 pm »
Awesome!

Yes.  Sensible rule.

I saw that elsewhere, and I was sad to hear it.

When my brother moved to Oahu I offered to buy his, and he told me to shove it.  I wonder whatever happened to that Browning 308?

I proceeded to purchase my own, and I haven't heard much from him since.  I guess he figured I was too stupid and poor.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 11:55:08 pm »
Yes.  Sensible rule.

I saw that elsewhere, and I was sad to hear it.

When my brother moved to Oahu I offered to buy his, and he told me to shove it.  I wonder whatever happened to that Browning 308?

I proceeded to purchase my own, and I haven't heard much from him since.  I guess he figured I was too stupid and poor.

Nice try, but I read your posts and know you are on good terms with your brother and you mention him often.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 12:25:46 am »
Nice try, but I read your posts and know you are on good terms with your brother and you mention him often.

You must have me confused with someone.  I mention him frequently to you because he's on Oahu, but we haven't talked in years.
I will NOT comply.