Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: ‘I will reveal the truth about UFOs when I am President’  (Read 553 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
 :shrug:

It’s the moment conspiracy theorists have been waiting for – Hillary Clinton has vowed to reveal the truth about UFOs if she becomes President.

The Democratic Presidential candidate vowed to ‘get to the bottom’ of UFO conspiracies – and reveal the truth behind Area 51 – if she is elected.

Up to 77% of Americans believe that there is evidence aliens have visited Earth, according to a 2014 Harris poll.

Conspiracy theorists believe that the American government has contacted aliens – but has concealed the fact for decades.

Her campaign chairman, John Podesta, called for the release of UFO files, saying, ‘The American people can handle the truth.’

Clinton said, ‘He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out. One way or another. Maybe we could have a task force go to Area 51.’

http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/04/hillary-clinton-i-will-reveal-the-truth-about-ufos-when-i-am-president-5599009/
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
As if anything will please the kooks. It'll turn out to be nothing, and the kooks will turn around and claim that those weren't the REAL files.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

Hillary Clinton; "I will reveal the truth..."    :silly:  8bs8
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.