Author Topic: Washington state opens all women's bathrooms to men  (Read 2926 times)

rangerrebew

Washington state opens all women's bathrooms to men
« on: January 03, 2016, 09:40:41 pm »
 Washington state opens all women's bathrooms to men
Mandate called '1st-of-its-kind' in nation
Published: 3 days ago

In Washington state, bathrooms have been opened to both genders.

In Washington state, bathrooms have been opened to both genders.

Thanks to the Human Rights Commission, Washington state’s newest law makes businesses open their bathroom doors to both men and women – meaning, men must be granted equal and unfettered access to the ladies’ restrooms.

“This first-of-its-kind, statewide law is part of the recent push to frame gender-segregated bathrooms as an affront to ‘equality,’” wrote Joseph Backholm in the Family Policy Institute of Washington.

Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!

A new rule issued by the state’s HRC just took effect this month – and that’s after the Houston’s lesbian mayor lost her own personal campaign to open women’s restrooms to men, due to voter backlash. Voters in Missouri and Arkansas recently shot down similar proposals, too.

But Washington went a different way, and the HRC, which has rule-making powers, created a new mandate for the entire state to abide.

As The Family Policy Institute pointed, the state’s been battling with the issue for some time.

“School boards throughout Washington state have been wrestling with it. The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap County recently made headlines when they created a policy allowing transgender men to use the women’s locker room under any and all circumstances,” the organization reported. “However, this is the first statewide mandate that forces businesses to cooperate with a customer’s confusion about his or her gender.”

Get “What Women Really Want,” a call to women across this great land to wake up and take a stand against the cultural forces that are fighting tooth-and-nail to destroy their spirit and their families – at the WND Superstore!

And the repercussions could prove disastrous, the organization suggested.

“The safety and security of every woman in Washington should not be placed at risk in an attempt to be politically correct,” the post said. “We should be compassionate for the real challenges people face, but we shouldn’t be stupid.”

How did America get from “Mayberry” to “gay marriage?” Here’s the explanation, in “A Queer Thing Happened to America: And What a Long, Strange Trip It’s Been.”

The new rule “also affects schools,” the policy organization found.

The Family Policy Institute reminded the “legislature has every right to fix this [rule] and they should,” and asked for concerned citizens to call their representatives to press for a striking of the new policy.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/washington-state-opens-womens-bathrooms-to-men/#h5Lw8d5OuGstJFCr.99

rangerrebew

Re: Washington state opens all women's bathrooms to men
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 09:42:09 pm »
The women may not be complaining now but after some guys go in and rip off some triple flutter bun blasters and urinate all over the seats, they may decide to talk to their elected officials.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 10:02:06 pm »
The guys will expose themselves to the women. Also, the guys will go in the women's bathroom and start masturbating just for the trill of it.

It is going to be a real mess. No woman will ever go to the bathroom alone again. Using the bathroom will now be a safety issue for females. Could you imagine a woman or a 15 year old girl being alone in a single stall with no door bathroom at a gas station and having a tattooed biker guy walk in on you with his penis out? Not good.

Regardless of the intentions, this is lunacy and it is only going to lead to chaos.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 10:12:04 pm »
Leave all the seats up.. problem solved in no time.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 10:43:45 pm »
And this, my friends, is why I recently resumed carrying a concealed weapon (permitted, of course).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 10:57:36 pm »
The biggest fallacy in this whole idea is in thinking that the guys will behave themselves. Guys are jackasses, especially when they have been drinking. You get a bunch of drunk frat boys in a bathroom with half naked women, and will harass and tease the women to tears. That's just how guys are. The women will have to take their husband or boyfriend to the bathroom with them for security.

This is just another example of Liberal idiots legislating against basic human nature. With Liberals, it is not about truth and reality, it is always about what they 'want' to be true, regardless of facts.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 11:20:34 pm »
Can't even imagine going to the restroom and men coming in there!  I definitely would not feel safe. 

I'd rather wear a Depends!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 08:22:40 pm »
I may have to go to that state in March. I cannot even legally carry either.  **nononono*

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 08:29:13 pm »
Can't even imagine going to the restroom and men coming in there!  I definitely would not feel safe. 

I'd rather go in the woods.............
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Carling

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2016, 01:21:19 am »
You get a bunch of drunk frat boys in a bathroom with half naked women, and will harass and tease the women to tears. That's just how guys are.

As a Sigma Chi alumnus, I take affront to this generalization.   I never witnessed or heard of any such abuse in my chapter that had 130 active members and 30 pledges a semester.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline raml

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 08:39:28 am »
There is something about the air in the western coastal states that make liberals out of people they must lack something that gives people common sense. My son left Washington state after they put into law that kids could become emancipated at 13. He had a son and daughter at the time that were only 3 and 1 but said he didn't want to live in a state his children could try to be on their own so young and his kids would grow up and who knows what would be taught in schools here. He moved to Missouri near his wife's sister and never looked back. I lived in California for 11 years it was all I could take I left a very good job to  move to Missouri just to get out of the crazy state.

rangerrebew

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2016, 04:02:09 pm »

I don't think the law will allow you to do that.  After all, according to liberals, women are supposed to pee their pants if they think they may be assaulted and Depends would keep the proper "moisture" from "deterring" an assailant.  :silly:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 04:02:52 pm by rangerrebew »

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2016, 04:13:48 pm »
I can't wait to see you ladies try to use the urinals over on our side.  Oh, and just so you know, if you carry on a conversation with the guy next to you, maintain eye contact at all times or look at the wall.  DO NOT LOOK DOWN!

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2016, 04:33:13 pm »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2016, 09:06:51 pm »
I can't wait to see you ladies try to use the urinals over on our side.  Oh, and just so you know, if you carry on a conversation with the guy next to you, maintain eye contact at all times or look at the wall.  DO NOT LOOK DOWN!

I think we'd have to lean on the wall backwards to make it work.

In which case, we'd have to try not to look left or right........   :smokin:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2016, 10:04:04 pm »

OMG.  Next thing you know, we'll all be squatting over a hole in the floor!

Ain't progress great?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2016, 10:09:10 pm »
OMG.  Next thing you know, we'll all be squatting over a hole in the floor!

Ain't progress great?

We took a trip to India a few years back (when our daughter was living there), and all they have is squatty potties.  They are disgusting!

I guess the left, in their desire to sink us to the low level of the third world, thinks that bathrooms should go that way too.....   **nononono*

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2016, 10:18:28 pm »
We took a trip to India a few years back (when our daughter was living there), and all they have is squatty potties.  They are disgusting!

I guess the left, in their desire to sink us to the low level of the third world, thinks that bathrooms should go that way too.....   **nononono*

I remember going to a rest stop in Ohio some years ago that had a pottie like that.  First time I'd ever seen that.

I think most liberals actually would like to see most of us economically enslaved...or dead. 

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2016, 10:20:49 pm »

To much information ML... ggezz :)

Offline musiclady

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2016, 12:41:50 am »
To much information ML... ggezz :)

The entire subject is TMI.  ^-^

Offline musiclady

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2016, 12:42:54 am »
I remember going to a rest stop in Ohio some years ago that had a pottie like that.  First time I'd ever seen that.

I think most liberals actually would like to see most of us economically enslaved...or dead.

Whoa.......... where in Ohio was that??  In the civilized parts, we have all technologically advanced toilets!   ^-^

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2016, 01:20:20 am »
turkish toilets | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

In Turkey public toilets are like a 7/11, in that they are a business. You pay an entrance fee at the door, and then walk up to this to do what you need to do.

Having traveled quite a bit all over the world I could tell some pretty weird toilet stories. I will limit myself to only one, which really stood out.

I was in a bar in Pusan Korea and asked to use the rest room. One of the girls there, who apparently live in the bar, took me upstairs to a room with a large square bathtub 5x5 which was full of dirty green water. This apparently where they bathe. So I looked around and there was no toilet at all. So I asked what do I do. She said pee on the floor.

OK, I guess, so I let loose. When I finished the mamasan came in with a bucket of water and a broom. She threw the water on the floor and only then did I notice a hole in the wall by the floor. She swept the water out the hole, and that was that. Then I realized that I was standing basically in a toilet. Who knows what has been on that floor. Even with shoes on, it still felt weird.

But, back to the subject, this ruling is strictly a one way deal. I had no problem pulling it out in front of these two women. In fact, I didn't even think about. If there are any guys like me out there, I have no problem getting naked in front of women. It doesn't bother me at all. This ruling is a 'war against women' ruling. I'm sure the guys either don't care, or are thrilled by it.

There is no guy in Washington who would complain about women coming into their bathroom. It is the women who will have to deal with it.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2016, 01:50:36 am »
Whoa.......... where in Ohio was that??  In the civilized parts, we have all technologically advanced toilets!   ^-^

It was probably 35 or 40 years ago, probably between Portsmouth and Chilicothie (spelling?).  I say rest stop, but it could have been a State Park - maybe Lake Vesuvius.  I just remember my husband telling me how to use it.

**nononono*

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2016, 02:18:32 am »
God I love potty talk.....  :silly:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2016, 02:55:51 pm »
It was probably 35 or 40 years ago, probably between Portsmouth and Chilicothie (spelling?).  I say rest stop, but it could have been a State Park - maybe Lake Vesuvius.  I just remember my husband telling me how to use it.

**nononono*

OK.......... that long ago, in that part of Ohio, it makes some sense.  I'll bet they've been replaced now.  We're "modern" north of the River.   ^-^