Author Topic: MSNBC Panel on NFL: ‘Heart of The Homophobia…Is a Hatred of Women’  (Read 588 times)

Offline Paladin

One must admit this is an interesting thesis.

"Discussing reports that New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham may have been the target of gay taunts by members of the Carolina Panthers during a Dec. 20, 2015 NFL game, an MSNBC panelist said it’s “not so much about homophobia as it is about hating women.”

“At the heart of the homophobia, especially on the athletic level, is a hatred of women,” Senior Editor Jamil Smith of The New Republic said.

"I would completely agree that we know homophobia is rooted in a hatred of women,” Monica Dennis, a New York Coordinator of Black Lives Matters later added.

“The ways in which in a larger society, the NFL is just a microcosm of what is happening in larger society and yet we just continue to endorse the violence that is sanctioned against our queer folks across the country, trans folks across the country and women and it is all completely intersected and to reward people for it and there’s license to do it in the NFL."

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/eric-scheiner/msnbc-panel-nfl-heart-homophobia-hatred-women
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

Re: MSNBC Panel on NFL: ‘Heart of The Homophobia…Is a Hatred of Women’
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 12:38:41 pm »

Interesting? Try confusing.

Look, I've had only 12 years of post graduate study, so I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Could anyone explain the reasoning here? Because I really don't want to spend any time reading what a ditzy MSNBC panel has to blather on the subject.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 12:43:22 pm »
Just proves Quinn's Law once again:  being a liberal means standing on your head and telling the rest of the world it's upside-down.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 01:11:14 pm »
Liberalism is a form of insanity. This reasoning is along the same lines as the Liberals saying that Trump implied that Barack Obama raped Hillary when Donald Trump said she got 'shlonged' by him.

With Liberals everything is upside down and backwards. Up is down, right is wrong, evil is good and good is evil. It would drive a person insane to try to understand them.

These are the same homosexuals who support Muslims. The same Muslims who torture and kill homosexuals on sight. None of these guys would ever dare say that Muslims 'hate women'. Even though in Muslim culture women are no more important to a man than a cow or a goat. They are property. If Liberal had any integrity or common sense, they would direct their anger at Muslims, not at athletes.

In a normal society, Liberals would be locked up in a loony bin somewhere. Instead, they are actually controlling society. I can't figure out how these people even survive and live, much less how they prosper. They are loony lunatics, running amok. Why people listen to them is well over my head. I can't figure it out.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 01:14:51 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.