Author Topic: Time For Torches & Pitchforks——-The Little Guy Is About To Get Monkey-Hammered Again  (Read 4678 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We have a perfect storm of everything, and we seem to be tipping toward recession, being barely out of the last one. Should be really interesting.

Never really got out of the last one if you ask me!

I got out of the stock market in 2009 for one reason only Barrack Hussein Obama. Mostly sat on the side lines until recently, Started playing a market volatility index.  Served me well thus far.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS

I got out of the stock market in 2009 for one reason only Barrack Hussein Obama. Mostly sat on the side lines until recently, Started playing a market volatility index.  Served me well thus far.

I went to the sidelines today, while the losses are still very modest and well contained.  Going to wait this out in cash.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

HAPPY2BME

I went to the sidelines today, while the losses are still very modest and well contained.  Going to wait this out in cash.

============================================

Global events appear to be driving the market.  The U.S. economy is so deeply divested globally it is now heavily influenced by world events.

China, the EU, Saudi Arabia.  You name it.  All ticking bombs.

I'm pulling out this week (while I still can).

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I've given thought to playing with VIX options at certain times and places myself.
The Republic is lost.