Author Topic: Oklahoma Man Dressed As The Devil Arrested For Causing Mayhem At Supermarket  (Read 1350 times)

Offline flowers

http://breaking911.com/oklahoma-man-dressed-as-the-devil-arrested-for-causing-mayhem-at-supermarket/

A man who was dressed as the devil and riddled with tattoos on his head has been arrested after causing a disturbance and locking himself in a supermarket.

Michael Carter was sporting a red cape, red pants and a silver mask when he entered the Kum & Go store in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.

The 26-year-old, who has tattoos all over his face including the words ‘Jesus Christ’ and a picture of a scorpion, was initially approached by staff and asked to leave the store.

Offline mountaineer

WTH? Yikes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I somehow doubt that face is displayed anywhere as "Employee of the Month."
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I guess he's self-identifying as Satan today.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
And another negro.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

And another negro.
His race is irrelevant.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

I guess he's self-identifying as Satan today.

Good one, alice!   :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Look guys. Please do not judge. I was drunk and hungry. I didn't know it would be such a big deal. I'm sorry if I frightened anyone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

Offline alicewonders

Michael Carter was sporting a red cape, red pants and a silver mask when he entered the Kum & Go store in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.

I'm still chuckling over the name of the store. 

Offline EdinVA

If he did not have the gun in his waistband he would fit right in inside the beltway....

Offline PzLdr

Lost looking for Wal-Mart?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline GourmetDan

Damn it... swastika on backwards...  I hate when that happens...  so hard to fix... damn it...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

HonestJohn

Damn it... swastika on backwards...  I hate when that happens...  so hard to fix... damn it...

It's a Buddhist symbol.

Offline alicewonders

There's also 666 in Roman Numerals and the Star of David all over the place.

HAPPY2BME

Even if this guy wanted to 'clean up,' it is now impossible for him.

What a waste of life.

Offline PzLdr

It's a Buddhist symbol.

Actually, Hakenkreuz means broken or twisted cross. And the Buddhist swastika was also used as decoration on Plains Indian teepees.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline GourmetDan

It's a Buddhist symbol.

Ah, I see... must be his 'conversation starter' for picking up chicks...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

There's also 666 in Roman Numerals and the Star of David all over the place.

Supporting the theory that there's a demonic influence in his bizarre behavior and markings.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline alicewonders

Supporting the theory that there's a demonic influence in his bizarre behavior and markings.

Totally agree.  Portals of evil have opened and hordes of demons are roaming the earth.  Demons are pure evil and evil is the enemy that is out to destroy us.  Until we can grasp that, we will continue to lose the battle.

Offline musiclady

Totally agree.  Portals of evil have opened and hordes of demons are roaming the earth.  Demons are pure evil and evil is the enemy that is out to destroy us.  Until we can grasp that, we will continue to lose the battle.

You know, alice, I just saw part of Sleeping Beauty on TV this morning..... the part where Malificent turns into a dragon and is slain by the sword of virtue.

Disney grasped the battle between good and evil, but very few do today.

I guess it's not a 'sophisticated' enough concept......