Author Topic: Donald Trump Winning Michigan Electorate – and With It, The Presidency  (Read 6374 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Donald Trump Winning Michigan Electorate – and With It, The Presidency

Posted on January 1, 2016   by sundance

Strong and fundamentally sound analytics showing how only republican candidate Donald J Trump will win the Michigan vote.

Go to link for full article with pics:

http://recovering-liberal.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/trump-and-only-jobs-trump-can-win.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Donald Trump Winning Michigan Electorate – and With It, The Presidency
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 03:14:16 am »
As you know, I am not a Trump supporter, but nor am I a Trump hater.  My question is, with all the rumors floating around; and Trump's previous DEM political affiliation, why are you confident that he is not a siphon for the DEMS?

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 03:52:43 am »
As you know, I am not a Trump supporter, but nor am I a Trump hater.  My question is, with all the rumors floating around; and Trump's previous DEM political affiliation, why are you confident that he is not a siphon for the DEMS?

He doesn't strike me as such a blazing idealist that he would be willing to put himself out there - along with his family - just to help the Democrat party.  Donald Trump strikes me as being more pragmatic than all that.

He is at a point in his life, with a beautiful young wife and a young son - along with other children from other marriages - he has a large family that seems to get along.  He seems to have a quality life.  I don't see his motivation for doing that.  He doesn't seem to be a purist when it comes to ideology - just whatever works. 

No, I think he really, really has thought about this long and hard and is willing to put himself out there to try to help.  The way the system is rigged now - no ordinary person could ever run for president.  The whole thing has been fixed for a long time...America has been stalked and attacked from all angles, inside and out.  Donald Trump is one of the few people that might be able to challenge the system.  I think he's for real, in his bombastic and crude New Yawk way.  I don't necessarily like it, but I can understand that sometimes it takes a bulldozer to get the job done.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 04:01:18 am »
He doesn't strike me as such a blazing idealist that he would be willing to put himself out there - along with his family - just to help the Democrat party.  Donald Trump strikes me as being more pragmatic than all that.

He is at a point in his life, with a beautiful young wife and a young son - along with other children from other marriages - he has a large family that seems to get along.  He seems to have a quality life.  I don't see his motivation for doing that.  He doesn't seem to be a purist when it comes to ideology - just whatever works. 

No, I think he really, really has thought about this long and hard and is willing to put himself out there to try to help.  The way the system is rigged now - no ordinary person could ever run for president.  The whole thing has been fixed for a long time...America has been stalked and attacked from all angles, inside and out.  Donald Trump is one of the few people that might be able to challenge the system.  I think he's for real, in his bombastic and crude New Yawk way.  I don't necessarily like it, but I can understand that sometimes it takes a bulldozer to get the job done.

Thank you for your comments and certainly considering your viewpoint.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 04:09:01 am »

I base it totally on my over 50 years' experience with people.  And I listen to him.

He's EXACTLY what this country needs right now for the next four years.  Someone to kick ass and take names.

He will open up jobs overnight as soon as he repeals Obamacare and puts it back into private enterprise.  There will be an economic explosion the world hasn't seen.  Exactly what Michigan needs.  And they'll get it with Trump.

It's a gut feeling.  He's Superman to me.

He'll repeal Obama's [fill-in-the-blank] and the MSM and social media will condemn him.  And instead of peeing down his pant leg, he'll tell them to kiss his butt.   The media will go crazy.  Which is just what's needed.  Let the world see them for the Commies they are.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 04:27:28 am »
I base it totally on my over 50 years' experience with people.  And I listen to him.

He's EXACTLY what this country needs right now for the next four years.  Someone to kick ass and take names.

He will open up jobs overnight as soon as he repeals Obamacare and puts it back into private enterprise.  There will be an economic explosion the world hasn't seen.  Exactly what Michigan needs.  And they'll get it with Trump.

He'll repeal Obama's [fill-in-the-blank] and the MSM and social media will condemn him.  And instead of peeing down his pant leg, he'll tell them to kiss his butt.   The media will go crazy.  Which is just what's needed.  Let the world see them for the Commies they are.
Trump will change everything. ... You'll have to measure time by `Before Trump' and `After Trump.'"

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 04:30:59 am »
Trump will change everything. ... You'll have to measure time by `Before Trump' and `After Trump.'"

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 04:33:36 am »

Ok.  I feel the same way about Cruz.  He is Superman to me and I know he will kick ass and take names and I have no doubt he will shake up the Washington cartel ... his political affiliation has always been with the GOP, while Trump's affiliation has been with the DEMS.  At any rate ... if he is the GOP nominee, I would have no problem voting for him.  I would love nothing more than to see the Clinton dynasty come to an end.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 04:39:41 am »
Ok.  I feel the same way about Cruz.  He is Superman to me and I know he will kick ass and take names and I have no doubt he will shake up the Washington cartel ...

Maybe.   But first we need to know if Cruz's superpacs are or are not part of the Washington cartel.  And, yes, it matters.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 04:40:40 am »
Ok.  I feel the same way about Cruz.  He is Superman to me and I know he will kick ass and take names and I have no doubt he will shake up the Washington cartel ... his political affiliation has always been with the GOP, while Trump's affiliation has been with the DEMS.  At any rate ... if he is the GOP nominee, I would have no problem voting for him.  I would love nothing more than to see the Clinton dynasty come to an end.

I could surely vote for Ted Cruz. 

But some people are owed and in need of a punch in the mouth.  Trump, being the outsider, makes them more acceptable.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2016, 04:59:55 am »
Absolutely loved that Katz!!    :beer:  I even teared up.      :laugh:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2016, 05:00:23 am »

ROFL!  That's funny!    :laugh:

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 05:01:16 am by DCPatriot »

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2016, 05:00:44 am »

libertybelle, you are usually *very* good about not painting with too broad of a brush, and sticking to facts rather than opinions (or even worse, the deliberate 'mis-statements' that clog up almost every thread in the forum).

I have two quibbles with the above:

1.  Saying that "Trump's affiliation has been with the DEMS" is very misleading.

For the record:

Until 1987, he was a Democrat.
1987–99, he was a Republican.
1999–2001, he was a member of the Reform Party.
2001–09, he was a Democrat.
2009–11, he was a Republican.
2011–12, he was an Independent.
2012-present, he is a Republican.

2.  In this day and age, given what people have learned about how both "Republican" and "Democrat" members of the Uniparty have governed (for many decades) while in office, saying that someone was affiliated with "DEMS" (as opposed to "GOP") is pretty much a meaningless point of comparison.

Like I said above, you are definitely one of the best posters in the forum.  I think that you will agree that we are all much better served when our posts stick as close to the facts as possible!    :patriot:

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2016, 05:01:05 am »
Absolutely loved that Katz!!    :beer:  I even teared up.      :laugh:

:patriot:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2016, 05:07:55 am »
LOL!  It's going to be exciting.

I hope to God, he doesn't end up like Andrew Breitbart or Steve Bridges. 

...or Vince Foster.   ...or Ron Brown.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2016, 05:13:51 am »
Many share that hope as well, DC.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2016, 06:06:46 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AREppyQf5uw

Trump's theme song at the convention..... :smokin:

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2016, 06:13:05 am »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2016, 06:23:12 am »

My kind of First Lady.    Dae-Ummm!!   :laugh:

Offline Paladin

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2016, 06:37:20 am »

Which one, DC?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2016, 06:55:27 am »
A hot First Lady, even if she is an immigrant,...another great reason to vote for Trump.  And a First Daughter hot enough for a President to date.

You know I'm just tweeking you DC, right?  :tongue2:

You've posted many substantive, albeit completely wrong, arguments why Trump should be President.   The joke was just too easy to resist.

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2016, 07:06:24 am »

Great diminishing post.  Thanks

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2016, 08:03:56 am »
A hot First Lady, even if she is an immigrant,...another great reason to vote for Trump.  And a First Daughter hot enough for a President to date.

You know I'm just tweeking you DC, right?  :tongue2:

You've posted many substantive, albeit completely wrong, arguments why Trump should be President.   The joke was just too easy to resist.

LOL!  That's quite alright.  If you look at her long enough she's got a little of Caitlyn Jenner there.   BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!