Author Topic: This Year's Worst of the Worst: The Best Notable Quotables of 2015  (Read 217 times)

Offline Paladin

The folks over at the Media Research Center have put together what they call the "28th Annual Awards for the Year's Worst Reporting". Given the report's length and voluminous content I will just post the link to the report for your perusal when you have some time to kill or simply want to be amused. http://www.mrc.org/notable-quotables/worst-worst-best-notable-quotables-2015

MSNBC is well represented, especially Chris Matthews, but they are not alone as any number of news personalities said some pretty dumb things last year, including one well known personality from Fox.

"Anchor Shepard Smith: “You know the fear among anybody who’s ever been there, or cares at all about the Cuban people, as so many of us do — the last thing they need is a Taco Bell and a Lowe’s. I mean, we don’t need a – ”
FBN’s Gerri Willis: “Toilet paper, toothbrushes, right? Toothpaste.”
Smith: “That’s it. But you know, it’s one big idea and it all sort of comes together and, you wonder, are we about to get up in there and ruin that place?”

— FNC’s Shepard Smith Reporting, December 17, 2014."

Enjoy.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.