Author Topic: Trump: Fine to Talk About My 'Indiscretions'  (Read 1529 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: Fine to Talk About My 'Indiscretions'
« on: December 30, 2015, 09:12:21 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-sexism/2015/12/30/id/707607/

Newsmax
Trump: Fine to Talk About My 'Indiscretions'
Wednesday, December 30, 2015 12:51 PM

By: Loren Gutentag

The tables were turned on Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump when a CNN reporter asked if his own personal indiscretions "were fair game in this campaign," Mediaite reports.

The question was prompted after Hillary Clinton said in an interview that "His bigotry, his bluster, his bullying have become his campaign." She also accused Trump of having a "penchant for sexism."

Trump, in return, has not only blasted former President Bill Clinton in a tweet as demonstrated a "penchant for sexism," but the real estate mogul has relentlessly criticized the 42nd president for his past indiscretions while in office.

"You've gone after former president Bill Clinton for his infidelity, are your own personal indiscretions fair game in this campaign?" The CNN reporter asked Trump in an interview on his jet from Omaha, Nebraska.

"Yes, they would be" Trump replied.

"Frankly, Hillary brought up the whole thing with sexism . . . if she wants to do that, we're going to go after the ex-president," Trump continued.

According to CNN, Trump's first marriage ended grimly after he had an affair with Marla Maples — who eventually became his second wife.

However, rather than discuss his personal indiscretions Trump added that Hillary "has a major problem with sexism" in her own household.

Trump quickly changed the topic, touting the lead he currently holds in the polls and confidently added, "The last person Hillary wants to run against is me."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: Trump: Fine to Talk About My 'Indiscretions'
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 09:27:26 pm »
Trump wasn't prez when his affair happened. His wife wasn't first lady going around with the bimbo squad threatening the women her hubby raped.  That is what is different here........flame-suit on for non-Trump fans.

My guy is Cruz..............zipping up flame-suit have hat on too. :king:

Im ready for ya!   :laugh:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 09:52:46 pm »
I almost want to warn the Clintons that they're being set up here.  Almost.   :smokin:

Offline Longiron

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 10:32:33 pm »
Trump wasn't prez when his affair happened. His wife wasn't first lady going around with the bimbo squad threatening the women her hubby raped.  That is what is different here........flame-suit on for non-Trump fans.

Very good point, TRUMP is still a private citizen. Look at Renee Elmers, NC and McCarthy in the HOUSE playing footsie on the gov't dole. Nothing here ! Maybe TRUMP can get the Clintions to talk about HILLARY and HUMA? Do the CLINTIONS and MEDIA really want to go there or WILLE on the private inland with the under age KIDS :shrug:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 10:34:40 pm »
If he insists, OK..

RICO Lawsuit Filed Against George Soros and Donald Trump (still pending in the courts)

MONEY LAUNDERING & BANKRUPTCY FRAUD INVOLVING SOROS’S INVISIBLE INTEREST IN CONSECO & THE GM BLDG
NEW YORK, NY – Law Offices of David H. Relkin, Esq. on behalf of Leslie Dick Worldwide Ltd. has filed a Federal RICO Complaint in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (Case No. 08-CV-7900) against George Soros, Deutsche Bank, Vornado Realty Trust, Fortress Investment Group, Donald J. Trump & 12 other RICO conspirators for $4.2 Billion in damages.

Excerpts from the 95 page RICO (Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act) and Bid Rigging Complaint follow:

The action seeks to recover damages arising out of an ongoing, global RICO Enterprise which engaged in predicate acts of a pattern of racketeering and conspiracy to commit RICO, through and by means of Money Laundering, Bankruptcy Fraud, and Bid Rigging.....

http://www.thehealersjournal.com/2012/07/04/rico-lawsuit-filed-against-george-soros-and-donald-trump/

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 10:37:04 pm »

That is the "Trump" card in this mudfight (Ha!)  Bill Clinton did his stuff in the Oval Office using Secret Service lookouts...and before in the Governor's Mansion using State Troopers.  You Tax Dollars at Work and Play with Bill.  The Clintons are being set up...and if they are dumb enough to keep at this mudfight, they will take the big hits. 
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Longiron

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 10:40:37 pm »
That is the "Trump" card in this mudfight (Ha!)  Bill Clinton did his stuff in the Oval Office using Secret Service lookouts...and before in the Governor's Mansion using State Troopers.  You Tax Dollars at Work and Play with Bill.  The Clintons are being set up...and if they are dumb enough to keep at this mudfight, they will take the big hits.

All one has to do is read Cintions War on Women by Roger Stone. He would have had multi lawsuits by now if each fact was not carved in cement. Wait till January and the same thing on Bushes is coming out.  :beer:

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 10:41:58 pm »
Trump is busy demolishing Clinton’s big talking point “Women! Vote for me, I’m a woman, I understand your problems”. Trump is cauterizing that attack line by pointing out Clinton's real "War on Women".

What ever one may think of Trump, the GOP should be grateful for how far to the GOP's side he is pulling the Overton Window.

The Overton window, also known as the window of discourse, is the range of ideas the public will accept. It is used by media pundits.[1][2] The term is derived from its originator, Joseph P. Overton (1960–2003),[3] a former vice president of the Mackinac Center for Public Policy,[4] who in his description of his eponymous window claimed that an idea's political viability depends mainly on whether it falls within the window, rather than on politicians' individual preferences.[5] According to Overton's description, his window includes a range of policies considered politically acceptable in the current climate of public opinion, which a politician can recommend without being considered too extreme to gain or keep public office.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 11:11:14 pm »
Trump is busy demolishing Clinton’s big talking point “Women! Vote for me, I’m a woman, I understand your problems”. Trump is cauterizing that attack line by pointing out Clinton's real "War on Women".

With or without Trump's counter attack, Hillary's "Vote for my Vagina!" campaign is falling flat. Women are not so stupid to think that having a vagina is some kind of a qualification to be President.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 11:41:00 pm »
With or without Trump's counter attack, Hillary's "Vote for my Vagina!" campaign is falling flat. Women are not so stupid to think that having a vagina is some kind of a qualification to be President.

"Vote for me–I'm a woman" is deeply rooted in multicultural, multi gender, political correctness--i.e. time for gender, race and species quotas for president.

Absolutely, women should be competing for president, it is about time. But, this woman? Hillary Clinton? Come on! The female gender has so much better to offer their country than it.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2015, 12:03:41 am »

All other things being equal, it could be a qualification.

Unfortunately for her, we don't have a lying, scheming, thieving, back stabbing murderer on the candidate roster ....
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2015, 01:18:49 am »
"Vote for me–I'm a woman" is deeply rooted in multicultural, multi gender, political correctness--i.e. time for gender, race and species quotas for president.

Absolutely, women should be competing for president, it is about time. But, this woman? Hillary Clinton? Come on! The female gender has so much better to offer their country than it.

Like Carly Fiorina.                                 

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2015, 06:20:40 am »

What do you think we would say?  Trump is worse than the Raper-In-Chief!  Trump will rape twice as many women?

OK.  I flung my lit match at you and it bounced off your asbestos shoe.  Yer safe. :laugh: