Author Topic: Exclusive - Islamic State ruling aims to settle who can have sex with female slaves  (Read 520 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://www.reuters.com/article/usa-islamic-state-sexslaves-idUSKBN0UC0DZ20151229

Islamic State theologians have issued an extremely detailed ruling on when "owners" of women enslaved by the extremist group can have sex with them, in an apparent bid to curb what they called violations in the treatment of captured females.

The ruling or fatwa has the force of law and appears to go beyond the Islamic State's previous known utterances on slavery, a leading Islamic State scholar said. It sheds new light on how the group is trying to reinterpret centuries-old teachings to justify the rape of women in the swaths of Syria and Iraq it controls.

For a U.S. government translation of the fatwa click here.

The fatwa was among a huge trove of documents captured by U.S. Special Operations Forces during a raid targeting a top Islamic State official in Syria in May. Reuters has reviewed the document, which has not been previously published, but couldn't independently confirm its authenticity.

Among the fatwa's injunctions are bans on a father and son having sex with the same female slave; and the owner of a mother and daughter having sex with both. Joint owners of a female captive are similarly enjoined from intercourse because she is viewed as "part of a joint ownership."

more at link...

Good muslims only rape within the confines of the law.  I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
http://www.reuters.com/article/usa-islamic-state-sexslaves-idUSKBN0UC0DZ20151229

more at link...

Good muslims only rape within the confines of the law.  I just threw up a little in my mouth.

What kind of religion allows rape within it's confines period?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
While the Iranians held our people hostage all of that time (1980), we had a standing story in our office:

The Ayatollah had written a book, and in the book it described in detail how to have muslim condoned sex with various farm animals, chickens in particular.

Don't take my word for it;

https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&q=ayatollah%2C+how+to+have+sex+with+chickens&oq=ayatollah%2C+how+to+have+sex+with+chickens&gs_l=hp.12...3075471.3087666.0.3089387.42.42.0.0.0.0.209.4491.16j24j1.41.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..22.20.2365.0.LgcZPu-ycPA
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS

A phony one...Warren Jeffs is in prison for what the left wants to excuse Islam for.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

A phony one...Warren Jeffs is in prison for what the left wants to excuse Islam for.
Scott, I'm not a fan of islam, but Warren Jeffs is scum.  Your post, erroneously(?) gives weight to the notion that Jeffs is wrongly in prison.  I am 99% sure that is not the impression you want to convey.  I want to give you an opportunity to admonish and disassociate yourself from Jeffs.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Scott, I'm not a fan of islam, but Warren Jeffs is scum.  Your post, erroneously(?) gives weight to the notion that Jeffs is wrongly in prison.  I am 99% sure that is not the impression you want to convey.  I want to give you an opportunity to admonish and disassociate yourself from Jeffs.

Warren Jeffs is absolutely scum...as is Islam. Yet Islam has apologists and supporters in the highest places of the American government. Jeffs, rightfully, rots in prison...where the Imams and Ayatollahs should be. Except the hypocrites who are own leaders lionize them.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 07:05:38 am by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yet Islam has apologists and supporters in the highest places of the American government. Jeffs, rightfully, rots in prison...where the Imams and Ayatollahs should be. Except the hypocrites who are own leaders lionize them.

Even some right here on this board!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien