Author Topic: Wasserman Schultz Warns Trump, Republicans: Attack Bill Clinton At Your Own "Peril"  (Read 3509 times)

rangerrebew

Wasserman Schultz Warns Trump, Republicans: Attack Bill Clinton At Your Own "Peril"

Posted on December 27, 2015

I think that Donald Trump or any candidate on the other side of the aisle would raise Bill Clinton as somehow a negative to their peril. I think every poll I've ever seen shows that if President Clinton were a candidate tomorrow he'd be reelected. He presided at that time over the longest period of sustained prosperity up to that point. Finished his term very popular and continues to be one of the most admired elected officials, and former elected officials, and men in the world.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/27/wasserman_schultz_warns_trump_republicans_attack_bill_clinton_at_your_own_peril.html
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 02:04:28 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline andy58-in-nh

Wasserman Schultz Warns Trump, Republicans: Attack Bill Clinton At Your Own "Peril"

Posted on December 27, 2015

I think that Donald Trump or any candidate on the other side of the aisle would raise Bill Clinton as somehow a negative to their peril. I think every poll I've ever seen shows that if President Clinton were a candidate tomorrow he'd be reelected. He presided at that time over the longest period of sustained prosperity up to that point. Finished his term very popular and continues to be one of the most admired elected officials, and former elected officials, and men in the world.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/27/wasserman_schultz_warns_trump_republicans_attack_bill_clinton_at_your_own_peril.html

Better put some ice on that, Debbie.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz is very scary.  But, not in the way she intends.

Offline PzLdr

Wonder how long it will take DWS to double her brain capacity - and grow a second cell?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Oh isn't that sweet!  Once again, for the millionth time, Democrats are giving Republicans sound political advice straight out of the goodness in their big, big hearts.  What sweethearts!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 04:12:23 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
We need not attack Bill Clinton.  The attack should be targeted to Hillary for her part in harassing the women who were abused by Bill.  This speaks volumes about her core nature.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 04:20:30 pm by massadvj »

Offline GourmetDan

Which is why it took Ross Perot and a 3rd Party run to split the conservatives and elect Clintoon with less than 50% of the vote both times...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I don't think it's such a good strategy.  Many things can turn things around on a dime between now and election day.

The way Bill looks, he could die any day.  Then, Hillary gets a lot of sympathy votes.

The way Hillary looks, she could have a serious health issue or die any day.  Then, Joe Biden will be waiting in the wings - unless Hillary has already chosen her VP by then (Julian Castro?) and he/she steps up to take her place.

Hillary is running, not Bill.  I don't think a strategy should be built around rehashing Bill Clinton's sexual escapades - only in that Hillary enabled them by destroying Bill's victims.  But the emphasis should be on the witch's actions - not what Bill did.

I'm still not sure Hillary won't be robbed of her rightful place in history as our first female president. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Longiron

I don't think it's such a good strategy.  Many things can turn things around on a dime between now and election day.

The way Bill looks, he could die any day.  Then, Hillary gets a lot of sympathy votes.

The way Hillary looks, she could have a serious health issue or die any day.  Then, Joe Biden will be waiting in the wings - unless Hillary has already chosen her VP by then (Julian Castro?) and he/she steps up to take her place.

Hillary is running, not Bill.  I don't think a strategy should be built around rehashing Bill Clinton's sexual escapades - only in that Hillary enabled them by destroying Bill's victims.  But the emphasis should be on the witch's actions - not what Bill did.

I'm still not sure Hillary won't be robbed of her rightful place in history as our first female president.

You sound like a throughtful, intelligent, big picture farsighted Conservative of rational thought. However, you have to realize whom you are dealing with here, HILLARY. They play to win at all costs and sometimes you have to get into the gutter with them if that is how the game is played. TRUMP plays to WIN. Unlike the RINOGOPe and we have seen how playing to the LIBS and on DEFENSE  for 30 + years has worked out ? Mittens would be running for his 2nd term if he played OFFENSE.  :patriot:

Offline GourmetDan

Wouldn't want to be Bill if Her Heinous is behind going into the final weeks of the election...

Can you say "Karma sucks!"...     :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

You sound like a throughtful, intelligent, big picture farsighted Conservative of rational thought. However, you have to realize whom you are dealing with here, HILLARY. They play to win at all costs and sometimes you have to get into the gutter with them if that is how the game is played. TRUMP plays to WIN. Unlike the RINOGOPe and we have seen how playing to the LIBS and on DEFENSE  for 30 + years has worked out ? Mittens would be running for his 2nd term if he played OFFENSE.  :patriot:

I agree that Trump can beat her.  Not so sure if it would be as easy Trump running against Biden, and I think that is Hillary's weakness - running against Trump.  Ted Cruz would be equally as aggressive, but it's going to take a lot of money to stand up to the Clinton Machine. 

Offline Longiron

I agree that Trump can beat her.  Not so sure if it would be as easy Trump running against Biden, and I think that is Hillary's weakness - running against Trump.  Ted Cruz would be equally as aggressive, but it's going to take a lot of money to stand up to the Clinton Machine.   

As of today he sweep's HILLARY. I realize things do change? TC is AGRESSIVE and going to need MONEY to beat Clinton. CRUZ cannot expect any from the RNC. In fact they will support HILLARY. That being said CRUZ needs donors and they expect a pay back on their INVESTMENT x 25? TRUMP does not need or want anybody's MONEY to take on the CLINTION MONEY Machine and that is just ONE thing that scares THEM and the RINOGOPe about TRUMP.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/12/29/clout-research-poll-donald-trump-leads-with-40-leads-among-all-key-demos-ethnicity-age-gender-religious-affiliations/

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/12/28/rasmussen-poll-clinton-vs-trump-a-dead-heat-even-without-the-professionally-republican-loyalists-undecideds/
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 07:30:22 pm by Longiron »

Offline flowers

I agree. Oh by the way did you see those DM photos of the family taking a walk the other day? Bill and Hil both look absolutely horrible.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A picture of Dorian Grey.

Both Hill and Bill are suffering from the cumulative effects of a lifetime of treachery, nastiness, anger, hate, deceit, betrayal, lies, and possibly murder. These things enter your soul and eat you from the inside out. And you can see it on them. You can feel it around them. They radiate their sins. Hillary much more than Bill, both they are both evil people. It is eating them up.

Personality and mental state effects health in dramatic ways. A mean, angry, unrepentant person, will have health problems that they cannot explain, and which cannot be fixed. Like a rolling snowball, life is built on a person's past, what they have done, and where they have been. The older a person gets, the more experiences they have accumulated and they are all a part of the make up of who the person is. Good equals good. Evil equals evil.

So, if Bill and Hill are composed of the sum of their pasts, it would be easy to understand how their bodies would be weak, frail, and wracked. Even at their age, they refuse to stop. Their insatiable lust for power and money is killing them.

When I look at Hillary, I see a weak, unwell, somewhat confused old woman, who should be spending time on the veranda with her grand children and sipping tea.

When I look at Bill, I see an abused husband who wants nothing more than to settle down and rest, but is being driven by a voracious, implacable wife. Hillary will drive him to his death if she thinks it will help her.

Having said all of that, if they don't stop this nonsense, I'm not sure either one of them will make it to the election. I don't understand Hillary's obsession with this, but she needs to stop it before she has a stroke.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 09:17:27 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

I agree. Oh by the way did you see those DM photos of the family taking a walk the other day? Bill and Hil both look absolutely horrible.

They absolutely do!  Kind of hard imagining them as the torch-bearers for a new era.  I honestly don't think Bill will live through it, but that would probably be to Hillary's benefit if he doesn't. 

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Schultz is the epitome of liberal lunacy and the DEMS couldn't have picked a better boat anchor to keep them down.   :silly:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The way Trump talks about Wasserman Schultz really defines the difference that Trump brings to the table.

Whereas the GOPe would say, "My dear friend and colleague on the Left, Wasserman Schultz, blah, blah, blah, ...", when Trump was asked about DWS, he went off the rail, "She's a nut! She's a loony lunatic!"

To me, that made me realize that this guy is different. He is not playing PC games. He is telling it like it is and speaking about 'reality'.

That is why he is miles ahead of every other candidate on the field. He is a real person and not a scared little frightened robotic D.C. automaton.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

They absolutely do!  Kind of hard imagining them as the torch-bearers for a new era.  I honestly don't think Bill will live through it, but that would probably be to Hillary's benefit if he doesn't.
Oh boy that would be a huge benefit for hil. Wouldn't it be a hoot if bill was worried hil would off him? They both know each other are capable of it. Vince Foster for one. Does he have extra security because of that? Funny thought.

Offline flowers

The way Trump talks about Wasserman Schultz really defines the difference that Trump brings to the table.

Whereas the GOPe would say, "My dear friend and colleague on the Left, Wasserman Schultz, blah, blah, blah, ...", when Trump was asked about DWS, he went off the rail, "She's a nut! She's a loony lunatic!"

To me, that made me realize that this guy is different. He is not playing PC games. He is telling it like it is and speaking about 'reality'.

That is why he is miles ahead of every other candidate on the field. He is a real person and not a scared little frightened robotic D.C. automaton.
Your posts are so spot on. I so enjoy them. I agree, Trump doesn't care. It is refreshing at times to watch.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Both Hill and Bill are suffering from the cumulative effects of a lifetime of treachery, nastiness, anger, hate, deceit, betrayal, lies, and possibly murder. These things enter your soul and eat you from the inside out. And you can see it on them. You can feel it around them. They radiate their sins. Hillary much more than Bill, both they are both evil people. It is eating them up.

Personality and mental state effects health in dramatic ways. A mean, angry, unrepentant person, will have health problems that they cannot explain, and which cannot be fixed. Like a rolling snowball, life is built on a person's past, what they have done, and where they have been. The older a person gets, the more experiences they have accumulated and they are all a part of the make up of who the person is. Good equals good. Evil equals evil.

So, if Bill and Hill are composed of the sum of their pasts, it would be easy to understand how their bodies would be weak, frail, and wracked. Even at their age, they refuse to stop. Their insatiable lust for power and money is killing them.

When I look at Hillary, I see a weak, unwell, somewhat confused old woman, who should be spending time on the veranda with her grand children and sipping tea.

When I look at Bill, I see an abused husband who wants nothing more than to settle down and rest, but is being driven by a voracious, implacable wife. Hillary will drive him to his death if she thinks it will help her.

Having said all of that, if they don't stop this nonsense, I'm not sure either one of them will make it to the election. I don't understand Hillary's obsession with this, but she needs to stop it before she has a stroke.

Don't forget the cocaine.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Oh, that's good!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

EXCELLENT post! Spot on!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longiron

Schultz is the epitome of liberal lunacy and the DEMS couldn't have picked a better boat anchor to keep them down.   :silly:

I thought they FIRED her as the DEM Chairperson? I hope NOT. Liberty nailed it! :silly:

rangerrebew

Wonder how long it will take DWS to double her brain capacity - and grow a second cell?

It must be a long period of time since it hasn't happened yet. :silly:

rangerrebew

With a nurse's aid.