Author Topic: "Trump Voters Are Not Just Angry - They Want Revenge"  (Read 5176 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: "Trump Voters Are Not Just Angry - They Want Revenge"
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2015, 09:27:35 pm »
We're waiting for Trump to explain how he would solve the problems the US has, especially the deficit. What we're saying is that Trump is great with soundbites, insults and generalities - we want solutions. Perhaps, if you're a Trump supporter, you could tell us what he's going to do about the economy, the deficit and the many other issues (besides the Mexican border) we're facing as a nation.

Exactly. Hussein was great at using a teleprompter.  Trump is great at throwing insults, using soundbites and speaking generalities.  I saw an O'Reilly interview of Trump and he kept asking him ... "how"?  Trump couldn't answer; other than ... he would do it. 

Trump has the media in the palm of his hand, he doesn't care what he says or does to offend someone; he has enough money that nothing matters other than Trump.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2015, 09:37:59 pm »
First off, I don't think it is bashing Trump at all for someone to say that he hasn't sold them on him as a candidate.  That is what the primary season is for, and let's be real, there are a lot of people who are not going to be drawn in by his method of campaigning...which is essentially to shoot steroids and HGH into the Democrat-style bare knuckle knife fight form of campaigning.  That is to say that he's going to out Democrat the Democrats when it comes to bluster, bombast and bullshit.  And usually they have henchmen to do that while they stay away from the fray, Hell, Trump does the wet-work himself. 

So to be surprised and aggressive with others because he hasn't closed the deal with them (here or elsewhere) is just not reasonable.  A lot of people that may end up voting for him if he is nominee are going to have to do it with 10 pounds of campho-phenique in their noses to cut an odor they don't like.  That's where politics is in America in these dark days.  The old ways won't cut it anymore when the nation itself has become riddled with many forms of destructive corruption and most of the population either already has or is looking for a handout from the politicians wooing them.  It's what happens when you've gone so far down the road to disintegration and destruction that saving the country is going to be an extreme act.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Longiron

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2015, 09:40:42 pm »
We're waiting for Trump to explain how he would solve the problems the US has, especially the deficit. What we're saying is that Trump is great with soundbites, insults and generalities - we want solutions. Perhaps, if you're a Trump supporter, you could tell us what he's going to do about the economy, the deficit and the many other issues (besides the Mexican border) we're facing as a nation.
Be happy to: TRUMP will:
Rebuke of the TPP deal. Guaranteeing the US does not sign up or approve the deal.
He will stop Common Core federalization of education
He actually will repeal Obamacare and replace it with market / consumer choices like having Insurance compete across state lines.
He will support the Military, Police and Law enforcement 100%
He will stand up for our Veterans and make sure they get the care and respect they deserve. Without these VETS we do not have a country. Kind like a border?
He will stop corporate INVERSIONS ( Look it up if you do not know what Inversions are) and and keep jobs in this country.
He will lower corporate tax rates to 15 % for Big and Small Business. Currently 39%. Lower those rates and watch foreign companies relocate to US because of TAX structure. That creates jobs.
He will get rid of the Marriage penalty. Look it up.
He will drop capital gains tax fro 23% to 15%.
He will put a tax plan in that no one pays higher than 25%.It will be 0%, 10%,20, 25%. 5 levels , now 7.
Companies and individuals get tax relief they do not take their profits and bury them in the back yard or put them in a savings account, THEY INVEST them. Invested money creates a supply change or revenues.

That is just start of what TRUMP will do. Does that answer your question for Openers?

Now tell us what your candidate will do and include IMMIGRATION and ILLEGAL Invaders?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2015, 09:41:27 pm »

Good question... But if you compare a CEO to the President(or Presidential candidate) how do they differ and how are they similar?

A CEO could not tell you how much to raise prices on a particular product or how to modify a manufacturing process to increase profit margins, the CEO has experts that help figure out the HOW, the CEO just defines the WHAT.  Very similar to how I view the president, any president, so all of the nonsense of raising taxes 10% on this group, lowering taxes 5% on another is just noise.

Expecting a CEO how many engineers it takes to build a widget is ridiculous, same with expecting the president how many troops it will take to do a task.  Both the CEO and President have people responsible and knowledgeable in those areas and will figure out what it will take and pass that on to the President.

When Trump says this is what he will/wants to do, and it makes sense, I don't expect details at this point.  There will be time for planning and refining the approach.

Not trying to change your mind Mountaineer, you just asked a good question....

I would add that I feel the same way about Cruz.... The other candidates, not so much.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 09:43:03 pm by EdinVA »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2015, 09:46:08 pm »
Rebuke of the TPP deal. Guaranteeing the US does not sign up or approve the deal.
He actually will repeal Obamacare and replace it with market / consumer choices like having Insurance compete across state lines.
He will stand up for our Veterans and make sure they get the care and respect they deserve. Without these VETS we do not have a country. Kind like a border?
He will stop corporate INVERSIONS ( Look it up if you do not know what Inversions are) and and keep jobs in this country.
He will lower corporate tax rates to 15 % for Big and Small Business. Currently 39%. Lower those rates and watch foreign companies relocate to US because of TAX structure. That creates jobs.
He will put a tax plan in that no one pays higher than 25%.It will be 0%, 10%,20, 25%. 5 levels , now 7.
Companies and individuals get tax relief they do not take their profits and bury them in the back yard or put them in a savings account, THEY INVEST them. Invested money creates a supply change or revenues.

That is just start of what TRUMP will do. Does that answer your question for Openers?

Now tell us what your candidate will do and include IMMIGRATION and ILLEGAL Invaders?
I'm not saying I disagree, but these goals require Congress. And why do you push for me to explain "my" candidate? I haven't committed to any particular candidate. It's still early.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Longiron

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2015, 09:53:16 pm »
First off, I don't think it is bashing Trump at all for someone to say that he hasn't sold them on him as a candidate.  That is what the primary season is for, and let's be real, there are a lot of people who are not going to be drawn in by his method of campaigning...which is essentially to shoot steroids and HGH into the Democrat-style bare knuckle knife fight form of campaigning.  That is to say that he's going to out Democrat the Democrats when it comes to bluster, bombast and bullshit.  And usually they have henchmen to do that while they stay away from the fray, Hell, Trump does the wet-work himself. 

So to be surprised and aggressive with others because he hasn't closed the deal with them (here or elsewhere) is just not reasonable.  A lot of people that may end up voting for him if he is nominee are going to have to do it with 10 pounds of campho-phenique in their noses to cut an odor they don't like.  That's where politics is in America in these dark days.  The old ways won't cut it anymore when the nation itself has become riddled with many forms of destructive corruption and most of the population either already has or is looking for a handout from the politicians wooing them.  It's what happens when you've gone so far down the road to disintegration and destruction that saving the country is going to be an extreme act.

Respect your opinion. However if you play nice like you think is right you will accomplish one thing LOSE. How many times does this have to happen for some to get it. MITTENS played NICE to the worst POTUS in most of our lifetimes and LOST. As you said the state of affairs of politics in this country is in the Dark Days. If you think playing NICE is going to correct this lets talk about a bridge I have for sell in NYC, cheap to. REAL WORLD is to beat HILLARY you have to play like your life depends on it and not be afraid to play dirty if you have to. If not the CLINTONS will kick your ass through your head and tie you mouth shut ( sorry for the language but you get the point_). Political Correctness is NOT going to WIN in 2016 and TRUMP will WIN in 2016. No one owns him and he is the only one that can say that. :patriot:

Offline Longiron

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2015, 09:57:00 pm »
I'm not saying I disagree, but these goals require Congress. And why do you push for me to explain "my" candidate? I haven't committed to any particular candidate. It's still early.

Figured you would take the wuzzy way out. Just keep bashing TRUMP and for not having a candidate you sure do not like TRUMP and that is OK. Sometimes you do have to take a stand unless your name is OBAMA? :tongue2:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2015, 10:02:11 pm »

I'll take a stab.

Campaigning shouldn't involve too many specifics. People aren't interested in hearing about 12-point economic plans or trying to dissect wonky speeches. What they want to know is who is this man (or woman)? What are their strengths and their weaknesses. Do they have the same basic belief system regarding government as I do. Will they be a strong leader for the right causes. Are they patriots or internationalists?

We want to take a measure of the person.

Donald Trump has issued five position papers thus far. Looking at those should help to answer some of your questions.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2015, 10:03:37 pm »
Respect your opinion. However if you play nice like you think is right you will accomplish one thing LOSE. How many times does this have to happen for some to get it. MITTENS played NICE to the worst POTUS in most of our lifetimes and LOST. As you said the state of affairs of politics in this country is in the Dark Days. If you think playing NICE is going to correct this lets talk about a bridge I have for sell in NYC, cheap to. REAL WORLD is to beat HILLARY you have to play like your life depends on it and not be afraid to play dirty if you have to. If not the CLINTONS will kick your ass through your head and tie you mouth shut ( sorry for the language but you get the point_). Political Correctness is NOT going to WIN in 2016 and TRUMP will WIN in 2016. No one owns him and he is the only one that can say that. :patriot:

I think you missed my point...I DON'T think playing nice will win, I believe we are too far down the leftist abyss for that.  I think very extreme measures are required at this point. I see what Trump is doing and why he is doing it.  He reads the population very well, which is very crass, very raw, very angry and very crude.  That is what America is today.  That's why I think he is doing so well.  However, to think that many people - particularly Republicans and Christian Conservatives are going to be drawn by his style is expecting way too much.  His crude style offends them as much as it hamstrings the Democrats (because Trump is going for voters who are not political ideologues that the Democrats' crass, raw, ultra-modern style appeals to).  He's appealing the way crude, raw, obscene television today appeals...and it works.  But a lot of people who have been Republicans and very upstanding, moral people are going to have a LOT of trouble with this type of campaign.  It will take them awhile - if ever - to get to the "hold your nose" point.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2015, 10:07:25 pm »
It should be noted that Trump's greatest cheerleader on this forum (and on this thread)  is also the only one on the forum who has stated that he would vote for Hillary.

Anything said poster writes should be taken in that light.

He's not a Republican, nor a Conservative, nor a Constitutionalist, so it makes sense that he would back a stalking horse for Hillary.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2015, 10:08:39 pm »
Long, I don't see that anyone is 'bashing' Trump, rather than relaying why there is doubt that he is the answer to bringing restoration to this country.  Trump says a lot of what he's going to do -- but doesn't even come close to addressing how.  Again, he needs to know the ins and outs of managing our government, including adhering to the Constitution.  I'll speak for myself here ... I do NOT want someone who will side step Congress and the Constitution to accomplish goals.  Hussein has done that and he's been more of a dictator rather than a leader of a Republic.  IF (and for me it is a big 'if' now) Trump is not merely a puppet for the DEMS, I think he will do ok as POTUS provided that he surrounds himself with those that have knowledge and expertise in areas that he lacks and provided that he will actually listen.  I really have my doubts now that he would or will. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2015, 10:10:40 pm »
Long, I don't see that anyone is 'bashing' Trump, rather than relaying why there is doubt that he is the answer to bringing restoration to this country.  Trump says a lot of what he's going to do -- but doesn't even come close to addressing how.  Again, he needs to know the ins and outs of managing our government, including adhering to the Constitution.  I'll speak for myself here ... I do NOT want someone who will side step Congress and the Constitution to accomplish goals.  Hussein has done that and he's been more of a dictator rather than a leader of a Republic.  IF (and for me it is a big 'if' now) Trump is not merely a puppet for the DEMS, I think he will do ok as POTUS provided that he surrounds himself with those that have knowledge and expertise in areas that he lacks and provided that he will actually listen.  I really have my doubts now that he would or will.

How many power hungry narcissists surround themselves with people who are actually knowledgeable?

I think the chances that Trump will do that are slim to none.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2015, 10:15:39 pm »
I think you missed my point...I DON'T think playing nice will win, I believe we are too far down the leftist abyss for that.  I think very extreme measures are required at this point. I see what Trump is doing and why he is doing it.  He reads the population very well, which is very crass, very raw, very angry and very crude.  That is what America is today.  That's why I think he is doing so well.  However, to think that many people - particularly Republicans and Christian Conservatives are going to be drawn by his style is expecting way too much.  His crude style offends them as much as it hamstrings the Democrats (because Trump is going for voters who are not political ideologues that the Democrats' crass, raw, ultra-modern style appeals to).  He's appealing the way crude, raw, obscene television today appeals...and it works.  But a lot of people who have been Republicans and very upstanding, moral people are going to have a LOT of trouble with this type of campaign.  It will take them awhile - if ever - to get to the "hold your nose" point.

You are absolutely correct. And Donald Trump knows it, too. Which is why you (we) are starting to see a change in the Donald's campaign demeanor. He is engaging more control and specifics. And this shift in campaign style will continue to take on a measured, presidential tone as the campaign unfolds. He wrote the book on how to win in life/business.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2015, 10:17:30 pm »
I don't think it's revenge that is driving it.  I think it's revolution.

:beer:  "If FREEDOM is what we want, it is ours for the taking.  Let the REVOLUTION begin!"
            -- Dr. Ron Paul

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2015, 10:20:48 pm »
You are absolutely correct. And Donald Trump knows it, too. Which is why you (we) are starting to see a change in the Donald's campaign demeanor. He is engaging more control and specifics. And this shift in campaign style will continue to take on a measured, presidential tone as the campaign unfolds. He wrote the book on how to win in life/business.

Again, I hope that the "Donald" is merely not a siphon for the DEMS...but that possibility continues and so far nothing he has said or done has calmed those concerns of mine.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2015, 10:28:01 pm »

You need to show us, where Trump has stated those specifics. Thanks in advance.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2015, 11:03:17 pm »
Figured you would take the wuzzy way out. Just keep bashing TRUMP and for not having a candidate you sure do not like TRUMP and that is OK. Sometimes you do have to take a stand unless your name is OBAMA? :tongue2:
I didn't bash anyone.  You need to acquire some comprehension skills.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2015, 01:26:02 am »
You need to show us, where Trump has stated those specifics. Thanks in advance.

:beer:  Providing links is helpful when trying to prove a point and they will give some credence to your statement/rebuttal.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 01:28:36 am by libertybele »

Offline Longiron

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2015, 01:31:39 am »

Agree somewhat but WELCOME to the 2016 POTUS race. May not like it but the ONLY one we have and if we stay with the candidate of the status quo it is all over and the fat lady will sing.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2015, 01:34:31 am »

I find it hilarious that the Trump haters only ever ask this of Trump. Odd how you never hear Old Blowhard or any of the other Fox talking heads ever asking anyone from inside the beltway from Obama to Cruz how they would do anything.

Odd thing is, Trump has talking in much great specificity on trade, taxes and immigration then any of the other cnaidates. But instead of listening, the Trump haters simply keep repeating the same lines hoping that if they repeat them often enough, they will stick.

Those who don't know Trumps plans are simply not bothering to learn anything that challenges their emotion based dogmas

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2015, 01:36:36 am »

Sorry that ducking. Rather then answering the question, you respond with a question. This time try learning something that challenges your opinions

Offline Longiron

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2015, 01:52:47 am »
Sorry that ducking. Rather then answering the question, you respond with a question. This time try learning something that challenges your opinions

Never ever will the TRUMP haters say anything of what their candidate will do or propose to do, EVER. Most use the standard co out that I have not decided yet???? BS and if they are fooling themselves fine but that is the only person they are fooling. In reply #29 I said what TRUMP will do or propose. The Music girl thinks he he wants a single payer healthcare system with 600+ companies competing for your business.  Gave her a link and she still thinks he makes this stuff up. The HATERS just once tell us what your candidate will do???  Why is it that is always that TRUMP said this or that ???? Do none of the other candidates have opinions , proposals or ideas?  :amen:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2015, 02:46:18 am »
It should be noted that Trump's greatest cheerleader on this forum (and on this thread)  is also the only one on the forum who has stated that he would vote for Hillary.

Anything said poster writes should be taken in that light.

He's not a Republican, nor a Conservative, nor a Constitutionalist, so it makes sense that he would back a stalking horse for Hillary.

Could he have been caught in the moment of a heated debate?  (whoever "he" is)

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2015, 02:50:48 am »
How many power hungry narcissists surround themselves with people who are actually knowledgeable?  I think the chances that Trump will do that are slim to none.

Trump's not a politician.  He's a very successful private citizen and as such, rest assured he has learned the importance and rewards of surrounding yourself with the best and the brightest.

Seriously, no worries about this. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2015, 03:01:59 am »
Trump's not a politician.  He's a very successful private citizen and as such, rest assured he has learned the importance and rewards of surrounding yourself with the best and the brightest.

Seriously, no worries about this.

One of Trump's closest advisers is a well respected conservative, constitutional law professor. Name escapes me at the moment.