Author Topic: Trump plots big TV ad blitz that could change campaign landscape  (Read 566 times)

Offline flowers

Trump plots big TV ad blitz that could change campaign landscape
« on: December 28, 2015, 06:45:38 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/28/trump-plots-big-tv-ad-blitz-that-could-change-campaign-landscape.html?intcmp=hpbt2

When Donald Trump and his team were planning his presidential campaign, they drew up a budget of $25 million for television advertising in the third quarter of this year.

They wound up spending zero for the rest of 2015.

That is about to change. Sources in the Trump camp say they will soon launch a major ad blitz that could cost at least $2 million a week, and possibly several times that.

The initial wave of ads will focus on Trump’s vision and his stance on key issues—no bio spots necessary for the celebrity candidate—but that could change if any GOP rivals target him with negative commercials. “If you attack Trump, he will attack you 10 times as hard,” an adviser says. “We will not allow any attack to go unanswered.”

The Trump camp is working with a Florida-based advertising firm, as widely reported, but also with several other media companies, some of which are well-known in the political community, the sources say.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Trump plots big TV ad blitz that could change campaign landscape
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 07:52:50 pm »
And he's timing it perfectly, about a month before the fun starts. I am curious to see how this goes.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 09:12:44 pm »
And he's timing it perfectly, about a month before the fun starts. I am curious to see how this goes.

I am curious to see whom he attacks more; Hillary or Cruz and Rubio. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 09:33:38 pm »
I am curious to see whom he attacks more; Hillary or Cruz and Rubio.

Cruz will not be on his target list. IMO

I would guess Hillary first, and then Rubio.

I think he will likely ignore Sanders because nobody really takes him seriously anyway. Any attack on him by Trump would boost Sanders status.more than hurt him because it would indicate that Trump gives a crap about him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 10:10:18 pm »
Cruz will not be on his target list. IMO

I would guess Hillary first, and then Rubio.

I think he will likely ignore Sanders because nobody really takes him seriously anyway. Any attack on him by Trump would boost Sanders status.more than hurt him because it would indicate that Trump gives a crap about him.

Agree CRUZ will not be on the list. See both RUBIO and Hillary in the cross hairs. But he is unpredictable by design. :patriot: