Author Topic: Communist City of New York Criminalizes Incorrect Use of Pronouns  (Read 1948 times)

rangerrebew

Communist City of New York Criminalizes Incorrect Use of Pronouns
by S. Noble • December 27, 2015   

Pronouns are now criminalized under the communist New York City mayor Bill de Blasio. There are fines up to a quarter million dollars for certain people who don’t use the proper pronoun when addressing a transgender.

Forcing people to ignore biology and use incorrect pronouns sounds like a violation of our First Amendment rights. Am I wrong? It just has that 1984 feel.

Leftists love to categorize people and then pit them against others. In the case of transgenders, they are being held out for special protections, even to the point of what pronouns we are allowed to use when addressing them, and everyone who does not comply is a bigot who will be severely punished.

Political correctness now demands everyone abandon biological constructs and accept the bizarre notion that gender is a fluid notion. You can now be a male or female or whatever on any given day.

In a move so typical, the New York City police state is warning landlords, employers and businesses that it could be against the law to call a transgender woman “him” or “Mr.” when they want to be called a “her”. If  you try to keep a man who decides he’s a woman out of the women’s restroom, you are again a potential lawbreaker.

The danger this places women in seems to elude the great warriors for women in the faux war on women.

The New York City Commission on Human Rights has new guidelines and legal protections for transgenders and gender-nonconformists.

We are all supposed to pretend this is normal and go along to stay out of trouble with the authorities.

“Today’s new guidelines strengthen those laws (2002 Transgender Rights Bill) by ensuring that every transgender and gender non-conforming person in New York receives the dignity and respect they deserve,” Mayor Bill de Blasio said in a statement.

Dress codes requiring ties of men and skirts of women are forbidden. Gender-affirming healthcare is required of all employers.

No one wants to see transgenders discriminated against but when they refuse to look halfway normal at work, that should be a problem.

“By issuing some of the strongest and most comprehensive legal guidance in the country, New York City has taken a major step toward ensuring that transgender and gender non-conforming New Yorkers can enjoy dignity, respect and access to opportunity in our city,” said Donna Lieberman, executive director of the New York Civil Liberties Union, a far-left organization always out to ruin the culture.

The new rules:

Intentionally failing to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun or title. For example, repeatedly calling a transgender woman “him” or “Mr.” when she has made it clear that she prefers female pronouns and a female title.

Refusing to allow individuals to use single-sex facilities, such as bathrooms or locker rooms, and participate in single-sex programs, consistent with their gender identity. For example, barring a transgender woman from a women’s restroom out of concern that she will make others uncomfortable.

Enforcing dress codes, uniforms, and grooming standards that impose different requirements based on sex or gender. For example, enforcing a policy that requires men to wear ties or women to wear skirts.

Failing to providing employee health benefits that cover gender-affirming care or failing to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals undergoing gender transition, including medical appointments and recovery, where such reasonable accommodations are provided to other employees.

If you disobey, you not only face fines of up to $250,000 for these “wanton” acts but compensatory damages to be awarded are limitless.

This is what statism looks like.

SOURCE

http://www.independentsentinel.com/communist-city-of-new-york-criminalizes-incorrect-use-of-pronouns/
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 06:44:23 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Communist City of New York Criminalizes Incorrect Use of Pronouns
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 06:46:11 pm »
What is the proper pronoun for a hermaphrodite?  :tongue2:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 07:18:25 pm »
This is what statism looks like.
----------------------------------------

NO. This is what insanity looks like.

How easy would it be to sue for this? How easy would it be to 'setup' an employer with this nonsense?

I was talking to a Black female(if that word is still legal?) property manager. And she was upset. She had been to dinner at a restaurant the night before and while in the bathroom, she saw guys coming in. She was horrified, and scared. She got out of there as quickly as she could. No checking makeup, or cellphone. She ran out. She said, to quote a popular phrase these days, that she did not feel 'safe'.

When she spoke to the manager thinking he would do something, he said that it was their policy that anyone can enter any bathroom. They don't discriminate.

Well, she went on and on about how outraged she was about it, but the gist was that the female bathroom has always been a 'safe zone' for women. And now it is just as public as a bus stop.

When I asked about what if they were gay, she said, I don't give a damn what they are! I don't want penis around me when I have my panties off.

Obviously Liberals are the masters of cognitive dissonance. But I fail to see how they are going to align their precious 'safe zones' with the idea of allowing guys to watch women pee and to be around them in their most private moments.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 07:26:28 pm »
Who wants to bet the 'slighted' trans-gendered see not a dime of the fine that is collected (not saying they should, just who the actual beneficiary of this is)?  The government will be out in force collecting this 'revenue' in their new role as grammar brownshirts. 

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 07:26:55 pm »

Pat

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 07:38:25 pm »
It. Or, if you are more sensitive, singular "they" is becoming more acceptable.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 07:44:06 pm »
It. Or, if you are more sensitive, singular "they" is becoming more acceptable.

Which makes my grammar senses scream in protest.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2015, 07:56:50 pm »
It is an indecipherable question of interpretation.

I have known lesbians who look more like a man than I do. However, somewhat obviously, they hate men and do not want to be called sir. Because they are proud feminist women. However, some of them may want to be called 'sir'. You never know. 'He' or 'She' either way you lose.

Ergo, if you address a lesbian who looks like a man, and dresses like a man as "sir", then have you broken this insane "law"?

You walk up to someone at a bus stop and say, Hey buddy, do you have the time? Suddenly alarm bells start ringing, someone calls the cops, and on and on.

And again, as with all of this PC crap, are Muslims included or not? Because they are never going to do any of this stuff, regardless of all the 'laws' in the world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2015, 08:03:12 pm »
Same as for a liberal:  It. In the case of liberal:  Idiot it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2015, 08:15:25 pm »
Which makes my grammar senses scream in protest.

OH, I hear you!  Everything that is right and good in grammar goes flying out the window when "they" is used in the place of "he" and "she."

I can't do it.  I just can't.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2015, 11:53:08 pm »
It's New York City, folks.

Fuhgeddaboutit.

I live 65 miles from the place, and have no intention of ever going there again...

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 02:41:47 pm »

"It"
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2015, 02:42:49 pm »
Come to think of it, "Barry" or "Barack".
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline flowers

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2015, 06:14:05 pm »
 **nononono* 

Offline flowers

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2015, 06:23:42 pm »

And again, as with all of this PC crap, are Muslims included or not? Because they are never going to do any of this stuff, regardless of all the 'laws' in the world.
Of course not.  Interesting isn't it?  These people who demand this treatment are the first the muzzies will deal with.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2015, 06:37:59 pm »

The Muslims look and this and see a people, a way of life, a creed, a nation that is ripe for destruction.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2015, 01:06:45 am »
Scott wrote above:
"The muslims look and this and see a people, a way of life, a creed, a nation that is ripe for destruction."

Regardless of what else may be said about them, muslims are "seeing" correctly in this instance, at least.