Author Topic: Samuel L. Jackson 'really wanted' San Bernardino terrorists to be white  (Read 763 times)

rangerrebew

Samuel L. Jackson 'really wanted' San Bernardino terrorists to be white
'They have a legitimate reason now to look at your Muslim neighbor'
Published: 15 hours ago

Hollywood star Samuel L. Jackson admits he is so obsessed with race that he wished the San Bernardino massacre was committed by white people.

Jackson, who currently stars in Quentin Tarantino’s “The Hateful Eight,” told the Hollywood Reporter he was in Hawaii when the Dec. 2 terror attack in California unfolded. His immediate response was to hope a white man was to blame.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

“When that thing happened in France, we were sitting there going, ‘Oh, my God, these terrorists!’ And I can’t even tell you how much that day the thing that happened in San Bernardino – I was in Hawaii – how much I really wanted that to just be another, you know, crazy white dude, and not really some Muslims, because it’s like: ‘Oh, sh-t. It’s here. And it’s here in another kind of way,’” Jackson said Sunday.

“Now, OK, it happened on an Army base, and it happened somewhere else. But now? It’s like they have a legitimate reason now to look at your Muslim neighbor, friend, whatever in another way. And they become the new young black men.”

White people were victims during the San Bernardino massacre, but the individuals pulling triggers that day were Muslim radicals Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and his wife Tashfeen Malik, 27. Malik had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group on one of her social media accounts. The pair killed 14 people and wounded 21.

Jackson’s other mention of terrorism on American soil referenced the Nov. 5, 2009, attack that killed 13 and wounded 32 at Fort Hood, the U.S. Army post near Killeen, Texas. The Obama administration initially referred to the rampage by former Army Maj. Nidal Hasan as “workplace violence.”

Hasan, 45, was found guilty on on 13 charges of premeditated murder and 32 charges of attempted murder Aug. 23, 2013.

Jackson, perhaps best known for his roles in “Pulp Fiction” and some of the “Star Wars” movies, did not end the interview before mentioning Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump.

“There’s absolutely nothing I can do,” Jackson said concerning his ability to influence his occasional golf partner. “There are some other people that aren’t as open about what he’s saying that are running also, you know, that are just as crazy, that have just as much ill will toward the common man – and not just the common black man. People who don’t have a certain amount of money don’t mean anything to them.”

The actor then said he would vote for Hillary Clinton for president because Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., “can’t win.”

Examine this issue more closely, with “Muslim Brotherhood,” “Everlasting Hatred,” and “Mideast Beast: The Scriptural Case for an Islamic Antichrist.”

“I gotta cast my vote for a person that can keep those other people from winning, OK? Not to mention, you know, Hillary kinda knows the job. She can hit the ground running. She didn’t have a huge learning-curve like Barack [Obama] had or some other people had,” said Jackson.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/samuel-l-jackson-really-wanted-san-bernardino-terrorists-to-be-white/#mgxUj1kcuBHLxd20.99
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:47:48 am by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

Re: Samuel L. Jackson 'really wanted' San Bernardino terrorists to be white
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 12:09:21 pm »
Moron.

I have always boycotted offensive directors, actors, and movies. Tarantino, Samuel L Jackson, and the vile and disgusting Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, and now, The Hateful Eight are examples of directors, actors, and films I refuse to support with a direct ticket purchase.

Tarantino and Jackson can go to hell--which, no doubt, they will.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:42:19 pm by aligncare »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 12:35:02 pm »
I'm the opposite.

I pay them to entertain me. If they do so, great. If they don't they don't get my money. Otherwise, whatever comes out of their mouths is of as much interest as what the homeless guy ranting on the corner says.

Of course, in this case, while I invariably enjoy Samuel L Jackson - he is a brilliant actor within his range - I detest Tarantino's style, so I'll give the movie a miss.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 01:00:14 pm »
Arabs are Caucasians, not Blacks, Samuel

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 07:58:58 pm »
I used to like him, until some time ago when I realized he hates whites.  His roles in his films reflects that quite a bit. edit to add....I see he has no problem taking that evil white mans money for all his films.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 08:01:19 pm by flowers »