General Category > Politics/Government

RNC uncovers video of Hillary Clinton throwing Obama(care) under the bus

(1/1)

ABX:

--- Quote ---A few years ago when Obamacare was just going into effect, a friend who worked at a local supermarket told me how he was looking for a second job because his hours were cut. The reason being that the chain was mandated by the law to provide health insurance to all full-time employees, which on their margins would’ve been impossible – so hours were cut instead.

Now every employee still had no health insurance, and less working hours to boot.

Knowing my interest in economics and politics, he asked me if Obamacare was an elaborate jobs creation scheme, aiming to replace every full-time job with two part-time jobs. While that was by no means the law’s intent, the rise in part-time work has been a very real unintended consequence of the law.

And everyone is acknowledging that – even Hillary Clinton.....

http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/12/whoa-rnc-uncovers-video-of-hillary-clinton-throwing-obamacare-under-the-bus/ 

--- End quote ---

Formerly Once-Ler:
Why is Allen West scooping the other conservative web portals.  Why is this video not all over the place?

mountaineer:
This has to be used against her, but perhaps right now is too early in the campaign to fire such ammunition. I certainly hope the RNC will not hold back, though, when it comes to defeating this shrew.

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: Once-Ler on December 27, 2015, 11:29:32 pm ---Why is Allen West scooping the other conservative web portals.  Why is this video not all over the place?

--- End quote ---

No disagreement there. Great opportunity to damage her and shift people to Sanders. Shout it from the mountain top already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version