Author Topic: BDS Activist Jailed for Throwing Acid at Woman Selling Israeli Makeup  (Read 509 times)

rangerrebew

BDS Activist Jailed for Throwing Acid at Woman Selling Israeli Makeup
"It started to burn. It felt like my face was melting."
December 27, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

BDS took the Nazi boycott of Jews and somehow managed to make it even worse. The Nazis burned and looted Jewish businesses. But it took BDS to escalate that to throwing acid.

A pro-Palestinian activist who carried out an acid attack against an Israeli-owned stall in Scotland has been sentenced to a year in jail.

Scott Harrison threw the noxious liquid at a woman who was manning a stall in Glasgow owned by the Israeli cosmetics firm Kedem, which activists from the anti-Israel BDS movement have been targeting in a boycott campaign.

Harrison's 18-year-old victim, Greek-born Iona Georgianna, told the Scottish Sun shortly after the attack on October 25, 2014, how she felt her face "melting."

"I was working and then I felt liquid on my head," she said, describing the terrifying attack. "It started to burn. It felt like my face was melting. I was screaming. I couldn't feel my lips and my vision was blurred for two or three minutes."

A quick-thinking colleague poured five liters of water on her head, saving her from the worst effects of the mystery liquid.

Aussie Dave at Isreallycool has done some follow-up research on Scott Harrison who is apparently a big fan of peace, freedom when he's not throwing acid. This happened after the Scottish Palestine Solidarity Campaign called for “freelance harassment by passers-by".

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261251/bds-activist-jailed-throwing-acid-woman-selling-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 03:56:05 pm by rangerrebew »