Author Topic: Smoking Gun: The GOP Establishment Cannot Beat Hillary Clinton. Period.  (Read 3098 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/26/smoking-gun-the-gop-establishment-cannot-beat-hillary-clinton-period/

An early Christmas present arrived Christmas Eve in the form of what, at first glance, looked like the usual-usual CNN filler on the slow news day.  What it really was, though, is final confirmation that the Republican Establishment does not have the killer instinct necessary to defeat Hillary Clinton. They have no chance of winning. None. Zero. Nada. Zippo.

Below is a transcript of a segment with CNN anchor Kate Bolduan and Ana Navarro, a confidante of Jeb Bush, and someone who is very much a part of the GOP Establishment.

The context of the segment surrounds the War on Women attacks Clinton is already revving up against the GOP, specifically frontrunner Donald Trump. Trump immediately returned fire via Twitter, warning Clinton not to “go there.”

BOLDUAN: Ana, I think you’re with it now. The war on women argument has worked against Republicans in the past. Do you think Bill Clinton is the best defense against it?

NAVARRO: Absolutely not. Frankly, Kate, I can think of few things to kill the Christmas spirit that would be better than, you know, dragging decades of Bill Clinton’s sexual history on national TV today.

So Merry Christmas to our viewers. (LAUGHTER) No, you know what, leave it alone, for God’s sakes. If Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton has worked out their marriage and have worked out their situation, that’s their business, not ours. I think there’s plenty, plenty to pick on, plenty to scrutinize her on, plenty to ask her about, that are policy-related issues. We don’t have to get into these sordid issues, sordid affairs that have been litigated so many other times in the past. I, frankly, don’t see the purpose of it.

BOLDUAN: As a Christmas gift to you, Ana, I’m going to ask you a question that does not involve Bill Clinton at this moment. So, merry Christmas to you.

NAVARRO: Thank God.

Stick a fork in the Establishment, these serial losers are stuck in 1982.

First off, what you see here is the Establishment once again rolling over to accept the phony premise of a left-wing anchor’s intentionally-misleading and biased question.

Contrary to what Navarro says, what is primarily at issue here is not the Clintons’ marriage. What is primarily at issue here is not “their situation” or “their business” or what has “been litigated so many other times in the past.”

The issue here is something that has nothing to do with the personal relationship between Bill and Hillary Clinton, and it certainly has nothing to do with what has already been publicly litigated.

CNN knows the public has no interest in re-litigating the Clinton’s bizarre relationship or Bill’s serial infidelities; which is why Bolduan dishonestly frames the question in this way. And the Establishment is apparently fully prepared to play along and abide by the same DC Media rules that cost us the 2008 and 2012 elections.

If you let the corrupt media set the debate terms, Republicans lose because those rules are always structured in a way to benefit Democrats. Creepy, extremist, dishonest issues that should have disqualified Barack Obama from running for dog catcher, much less president (Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, Tony Rezko, hidden records, and Benghazi), were declared OFF LIMITS. Unable to take the media pressure, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)36%
and Mitt Romney surrendered.

In preparation to usher Hillary Clinton into the White House, as we saw on CNN the night prior, when Don Lemon shut off the microphone of a guest who dared raise the issue, the DC Media is declaring off-limits numerous reports damaging to Hillary that come from numerous women who claim to be victims of rape, groping, sexual harassment and other forms of sexual abuse.

The alleged abuser here is Bill Clinton (who did in fact settle a sexual harassment suit). The issue here, however, is Hillary Clinton, who stands accused of defaming, threatening, and attempting to personally destroy these women in an effort to silence them — to protect their abuser.

Trump understands the potency of the Democrats’ phony War on Women card. Trump also understands that when it comes to playing that card, the DC Media is a huge ally to Democrats. This is why Trump long ago positioned his chess pieces to immediately shut down these phony attacks.

Using the truth, Trump will GO THERE. In return, as we saw with Wright, Ayers, Rezko, and Benghazi, the DC Media will attempt to make it blowback on him. But as we have seen with everything else our lying media has attempted to cover up, Trump will not back down.

On the other hand, our lily-livered Republican Establishment, fearing this media blowback and too incompetent to deal with it, will just roll over and lose the 2016 election. Hillary and her DC Media allies will manufacture another Todd Akin, and the GOP will respond by once again assuming the fetal position.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Smoking Gun: The GOP Establishment Cannot Beat Hillary Clinton. Period.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 04:00:01 pm »
More Trump BS from Trumpbart. 

Trump cannot beat Hillary.  He is an embarrassment and lots of Republicans will simply not vote for him.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 04:05:53 pm »

Trump cannot beat Hillary.  He is an embarrassment and lots of Republicans will simply not vote for him.

..and that's how Hillary wins...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 04:25:31 pm »
..and that's how Hillary wins...

I'm not worried.  It won't be Trump.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 04:38:11 pm »
I'm not worried.  It won't be Trump.

Which carries about as much weight as your stock market and weather predictions. You have zero credentials to pass yourself off as some kind of political guru.

As of right now Trump is in the drivers seat to get the nomination. Cruz maybe has a 50/50 chance of overtaking him. Rubio doesn't have a chance. Jeb who?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 04:44:35 pm »

He is an embarrassment and lots of Republicans will simply not vote for him. 

Nah.  The voters still clinging to the GOPe will vote for Trump over Hillary.  Count on it.  Now, admitting it while sipping their chilled Chardonnay will be a different story.   ^-^
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 04:45:14 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 04:44:47 pm »
Does the GOP establishment even care if they beat Hillary?  Based on that budget they just passed, she seems like the perfect president for them.  Oh, of course! I forget, there's so much more K Street money they can pocket from the Oval Office.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 04:47:20 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Longiron

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2015, 04:50:22 pm »
Does the GOP establishment even care if they beat Hillary. Based on that budget they just passed, she seems like the perfect president for them.  Oh, of course! I forget, there's so much more K Street money they can pocket from the Oval Office.

The RINOGOPe would rather see HILLARY as POTUS before TRUMP or CRUZ. Same with the HATERS on here. See that preserves the STATUS QUO and that is what they want for some reason. In fact they will support HILLARY to try and make sure TRUMP or CRUZ do not WIN. However, as usual 'the party of Stupid" are WRONG, AGAIN.  **nononono*
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 04:50:43 pm by Longiron »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2015, 05:00:20 pm »
Which carries about as much weight as your stock market and weather predictions. You have zero credentials to pass yourself off as some kind of political guru.

As of right now Trump is in the drivers seat to get the nomination. Cruz maybe has a 50/50 chance of overtaking him. Rubio doesn't have a chance. Jeb who?

I can have an opinion just like you.  Great article on Red State that convinced me to stay calm.

It won't be Trump.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2015, 05:02:13 pm »
Nah.  The voters still clinging to the GOPe will vote for Trump over Hillary.  Count on it.  Now, admitting it while sipping their chilled Chardonnay will be a different story.   ^-^

A whole lot more won't vote for Trump than will. The GOP has never nominated a bigot and they won't start now.

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2015, 05:05:02 pm »
A whole lot more won't vote for Trump than will. 

Speculation.  Wishful thinking.  And nonsense.

Happy New Year!   ^-^

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2015, 05:13:05 pm »

Happy New Year!   ^-^

So you think the GOP will nominate a bigot.

I don't.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2015, 05:13:26 pm »

Happy New Year!   ^-^

For the last 30+ years the RINOGOP played DEFENSE and with TRUMP they expect the same thing. THE DEMS are very use to the INSIDERS as candidates and know what they will and say and do before they do. With TRUMP they do not know what to expect and will prepare for him like every other RINOGOPe candidate for the last 30+ years. He is not predictable and does play OFFENSE and that has them all off their game plan already. LOOK what he has done to the Big MEDIA, throws them the finger, calls them dishonest , which they are, ridicules them and even takes them out and their cameraman. BUT they cannot quit covering HIM. You all and they know WHY! PRICELESS :da man:

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2015, 05:14:36 pm »

Certainly won't be the case if they nominate Donald Trump.   

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2015, 05:16:19 pm »
Certainly won't be the case if they nominate Donald Trump.   

OK.  LOL! 

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2015, 05:19:21 pm »
OK.  LOL!

I just want to respond so I can find this later.  It is so wonderful to "hear" you laugh.  You should do it more often.   

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2015, 05:20:05 pm »
I can have an opinion just like you.  Great article on Red State that convinced me to stay calm.

It won't be Trump.

Ah yes and here comes the waffling and backpedaling. Why of course you can have an opinion, but you frame it as absolute certainty coming from someone with authority. Until you're called on it that is.

Then you shift the argument and bring in Red State as some kind of absolute authority, then reassert your opinion as absolute gospel truth. Shift, shuffle, shuck and jive.

You troll with the best of them, I'll give you that.
The Republic is lost.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2015, 05:24:43 pm »

I don't.

So basically you don't like someone who doesn't see the world as you do. Now THAT'S bigoted.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2015, 06:12:55 pm »
Ah yes and here comes the waffling and backpedaling. Why of course you can have an opinion, but you frame it as absolute certainty coming from someone with authority. Until you're called on it that is.

Then you shift the argument and bring in Red State as some kind of absolute authority, then reassert your opinion as absolute gospel truth. Shift, shuffle, shuck and jive.

You troll with the best of them, I'll give you that.

When it comes to Trump, it's ALL opinion. 

Trump operates in a fact-free zone.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2015, 06:14:09 pm »
So basically you don't like someone who doesn't see the world as you do. Now THAT'S bigoted.

Nope.  I'm pretty sure Trump's a bigot.

Have a nice day.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2015, 06:34:54 pm »
The RINOGOPe would rather see HILLARY as POTUS before TRUMP or CRUZ. Same with the HATERS on here. See that preserves the STATUS QUO and that is what they want for some reason. In fact they will support HILLARY to try and make sure TRUMP or CRUZ do not WIN. However, as usual 'the party of Stupid" are WRONG, AGAIN.  **nononono*

Unfortunately, you are correct. Cruz is gaining in both Iowa and New Hampshire and right now, he's is the GOPe's biggest threat -- he's ahead of Rubio and thatjust doesn't sit well. They don't believe Trump can take out Hillary; but they know darn well Cruz can; and they cannot have that.  He would break up the cartel in Washington. What they aren't counting on is the potential of Sanders beating Hillary.  Liberal stupidity strikes again.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/24/politics/iowa-negative-ads-ted-cruz-january/

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/428948/ted-cruz-iowa-new-hampshire-polls-rubio
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2015, 06:35:35 pm »
Why does the 'eGOP' want to defeat Hillary when they are JUST LIKE HER?

Offline Longiron

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2015, 06:56:12 pm »
Unfortunately, you are correct. Cruz is gaining in both Iowa and New Hampshire and right now, he's is the GOPe's biggest threat -- he's ahead of Rubio and thatjust doesn't sit well. They don't believe Trump can take out Hillary; but they know darn well Cruz can; and they cannot have that.  He would break up the cartel in Washington. What they aren't counting on is the potential of Sanders beating Hillary.  Liberal stupidity strikes again.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/24/politics/iowa-negative-ads-ted-cruz-january/

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/428948/ted-cruz-iowa-new-hampshire-polls-rubio

CRUZ would be a great POTUS but I do not think the polls are accurate with TRUMP or CRUZ. There is a big push IMO by the RINOGOPe, Media, donor, DEMS to push CRUZ to get ahead of TRUMP because they THINK they can take out CRUZ if TRUMP is out of the picture.. They know they cannot take TRUMP out but they feel the money donors will take CRUZ apart in the General and they will support HILLARY. They believe CRUZ will lose to HILLARY and that is fine with them at least the status quo is maintained. Worse case the RINOGOPe can live with CRUZ because he is a politician and has donors BUT they FEAR TRUMP. Everything at this point is speculation. we all will know more in about 90 days. Remember at this point all of opinions are just that and that also goes for the 'professionals" writers and consultant's. A short 90 days we might all be singing a different TUNE ? :beer:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2015, 08:36:08 pm »
When it comes to Trump, it's ALL opinion. 

Trump operates in a fact-free zone.

Yes, I've noticed you tend to operate exactly like you claim he does, the most extreme form of projectionism I've ever seen. I find it fascinating how you despise someone so much, yet have the same modus operandi. It's like you're The Mini-Donald. You'd make an interesting anti-Trump political study case.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 08:36:26 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2015, 09:38:21 pm »
A whole lot more won't vote for Trump than will. The GOP has never nominated a bigot and they won't start now.

His latest smear, "bigot", chosen because it's all the rage in the MSM right now due to Trump's promise to end temporarily Muslim immigration, a damn good idea, btw.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.