Author Topic: If Sanders Wins Iowa, All Hell Breaks Loose  (Read 235 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If Sanders Wins Iowa, All Hell Breaks Loose
« on: December 26, 2015, 03:06:55 pm »
http://observer.com/2015/12/if-sanders-wins-iowa-all-hell-breaks-loose/

If Sanders Wins Iowa, All Hell Breaks Loose
A Sanders win in Iowa will turn the 2016 campaign into a true battle of ideas
By Brent Budowsky • 12/24/15 8:44am

In a must-see interview with Chris Cuomo on CNN on Thursday, December 24, Bernie Sanders launched an all-out attack on the mainstream media in which he charged that the sensational negative political attacks by Donald Trump have become an obsession with major media that dominates their coverage of the campaign, while his substantial and detailed calls for economic justice have by contrast been mostly ignored on political television.

Mr. Sanders is obviously correct. One of the reasons I write so often about the Sanders campaign is that I believe he has the most compelling message and platform of any candidate in either party during this campaign, and as a media and political insider myself I make some effort to give Mr. Sanders and his supporters some of the attention they have earned but not received.

Here I offer an entirely different perspective than the trite and in my view usually wrong analysis offered by the insider princes of the American punditocracy.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34