Author Topic: Trump Posts Christmas Message to Supporters, Muslims Reply With TERRIFYING Declaration  (Read 636 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
http://conservativetribune.com/trump-christmas-message/

Republican front-runner Donald Trump posted his Christmas message on several social media sites this week, simply stating, “Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! We are, together, going to make America great again. I love you all, Donald J. Trump.”

The response he received almost immediately following the posting of this message, however, was probably not what he was expecting.

Instead of well wishes sent in return, dozens of Muslims commented “Allah Akbar” and “Hail Allah.” Other comments and replies included a few that said “I will bomb you,” hundreds of “racist!” declarations, and at least one instance of “I hope you choke on your Christmas food.”

Ah, those classy leftists.

As much as I may dislike Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders’ political policy — and it’s a lot — I would never say “I hope you choke on your Christmas food,” in response to a Christmas message from either of them. I wouldn’t even think it.

This is a perfect example of the duplicity of the left and their objection to truth. The left screams for society to be tolerant of their ideas and policies, yet when conservatives propose something different, such as a temporary entrance ban on those espousing threatening worldviews, we are called every name in the book.

As for shutting their eyes to the truth, people can’t seem to handle Trump’s rational comments on the danger of radical Islam that have caused him to side with millions of citizens who want to see that American security is protected.

Then you have those who disagree to such an extent that they say violent things, whether in actuality or in jest. That’s unacceptable behavior no matter which side of the aisle you stand on.

Of course, informed conservatives can argue the substance and policy of a matter, while those on the left can rarely defend why they believe what they believe because their policies generally do not make sense. That leaves few options besides personal ad hominem attacks, which they have leveled at Donald Trump in volume.

Many Americans don’t seem to want us to be America anymore. They want us to be like other nations, accepting of all worldviews, no matter how twisted or destructive they might be.

Please share this story on Facebook and Twitter and let us know your thoughts on these threatening comments in response to Trump’s Christmas message.

--------

Such a kind and peaceful people.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 05:55:12 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Longiron

The words MERRY CHRISTMAS is what really PO'ed them especially coming from TRUMP. You know the guy that is going to implode when he gets 60% of the vote? :shrug:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Instead of well wishes sent in return, dozens of Muslims commented “Allah Akbar” and “Hail Allah.” Other comments and replies included a few that said “I will bomb you,” hundreds of “racist!” declarations, and at least one instance of “I hope you choke on your Christmas food.”

Ah, those classy leftists.

Muslim fanatics are leftist?