Author Topic: Will Donald Trump End the GOP’s Role as America’s Conservative Party? Read more at:  (Read 3430 times)

Offline sinkspur

The great news is I have never had trouble spotting your posts, I enjoy them immensely, and I'm looking forward to the next one.
Keep up the great work, and have a very merry Christmas my friend! :beer:

Merry Christmas to you, too.

What a refreshing morning it is to wake up to your posts!!!

Your wry humor cuts to the quick.  Keep it up.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
As long as I am filled with Christmas spirits...let me also send my holiday wishes to you sir.  I very much appreciate your contributions to the The Official TBR Silliness Thread...Thank you for filling my evenings with mirth and good cheer...and you are no slouch when it comes to insightful and on point commentary.  Merry Christmas my friend.

Thank you for the kind words, and Merry Christmas to you too.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
A Merry Christmas to you too, sinkspur. You are a valuable member indeed.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Don't really do the Christmas thing. Although I do love it. I walked the valley of lights, the Mormon's setup. It was spectacular, with the hymns, it was mind blowing. I wish I could. But it is not my thing. I am more on the Kol Nidrea side. We all have our thing and they are all beautiful. 

But if i was Christian, I would love it. God Bless all of us, every one.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 05:53:01 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

And that is the evident fact that his admirers just cannot seem to come to terms with. He's also not a conservative, or intellectually coherent. But somehow, none of that matters because we're pissed at our party leadership for abandoning the values that this guy never had in the first place... 

The mind boggles.

It does indeed.

Why not champion a person who hasn't got a single conservative value because we're mad at a party that has lost most of its conservative values.

I've seen craziness in politics before, but never this bad..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.