Author Topic: New poll by American Research Group in NH has Marco Rubio rising big time  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://americanresearchgroup.com/pres2016/primary/rep/nhrep.html

Rick Wilson ‏@TheRickWilson 2h2 hours ago
Likely voters? Not just registered? What witchcraft is this?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
In the internals of this poll, Trump gets a significantly smaller percent of women, than of men.

That signals that his remarks towards women during his campaign, have had a negative impact.

Trump "leads" in the category "would never vote for."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
How trustworthy is this poll.

No poll has all the answers, but when several polls continue to give similar results, I believe they are correct.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GAJohnnie

Not trustworthy in the least.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/10/which-polls-fared-best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/?_r=0

Polls by American Research Group and Mason-Dixon also largely missed the mark. Mason-Dixon might be given a pass since it has a decent track record over the longer term, while American Research Group has long been unreliable.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The NH primaries are open to everybody, out-of-staters too, so any poll is basically worthless.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The NH primaries are open to everybody, out-of-staters too, so any poll is basically worthless.

We are talking New Hampshire - GOP establishment.  If Trump wins New Hampshire that will really shake up the GOPe.  That has long been Bush territory.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We are talking New Hampshire - GOP establishment.  If Trump wins New Hampshire that will really shake up the GOPe.  That has long been Bush territory.

That indeed would provide some excellent entertainment value if he did.
The Republic is lost.