Author Topic: 44 Percent Of Democrats Support Taking Refugees From A Fictional Country  (Read 639 times)

rangerrebew

44 Percent Of Democrats Support Taking Refugees From A Fictional Country
December 23, 2015Marketing GuruIssues, Polling

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       December 23, 2015

44 Percent Of Democrats Support Taking Refugees From A Fictional Country

Press Contact:
Lauren Luxenburg
lluxenburg@wparesearch.com

Washington, DC – Public Policy Polling, which is known for adding questions in surveys to exploit Republicans who are less informed, recently found that 30% of Republican voters would support bombing Agrabah, a fictional country in the Disney film Aladdin. On December 20, 2015, WPA Research fielded a national survey of 1,132 registered voters that found 44% of Democrats would support taking refugees from that same Agrabah. PPP may have proven that some Republicans will support bombing a fictional country, but fully 44% of Democrats will allow refugees from anywhere into the country, whether they are potential ISIS supporters from Syria or potential cartoon characters on a magic carpet ride.

Would you support or oppose allowing refugees from Agrabah to be re-settled in the United States?
     Democrats
Support    44%
Indifferent    28%
Oppose    27%

Young Democrats

Additionally, Democrats ages 18-34, a key constituency of President Obama, are especially eager to take in imaginary refugees.
        Nearly two-thirds of these voters support accepting refugees from Agrabah.
        This is particularly suprising given this generation grew up watching Disney films such as Aladdin.

Democrats ages 18-34
Support    66%
Indifferent    12%
Oppose    22%

Methodology

WPA Research conducted a national survey of Registered Voters. WPA Research selected a random sample of registered voters from various state voter files using Registration Based Sampling (RBS). The sample for this survey was weighted based on gender, age, ethnicity, and geography.

Respondents were contacted by phone via Interactive Voice Response (IVR) December 20th 2015. The study has a sample size of 1,132 Registered Voters with a margin of error of ±2.9% in 95 out of 100 cases.  The Democratic subsample has a sample size of 384 voters which has a margin of error of ±5.0% in 95 out of 100 cases.

About Wilson Perkins Allen Opinion Research

Since 1998, WPA Research has been a leading provider of political polling for campaigns from President to Governor and U.S. Senate to Mayor and City Council in all 50 states and several foreign countries.  In the 2013-2014 election cycle, 83% of WPA clients won, compared to 62% of GOP candidates in those same states.  WPA clients’ win ratio has exceeded the standard by double digits for four straight political cycles.

WPA Research has been nationally recognized for providing cutting edge research to help our clients win.  The American Association of Political Consultants (AAPC) awarded a “Pollie” to WPA Research for our Predictive Analytics and Adaptive Sampling techniques.  The award highlighted these advanced methodologies which allowed us to buck national GOP polling trends and deliver industry-leading results.

In addition to our political and policy research, WPA Research has conducted market research for more than 110 fortune 500 corporations, donor research for more than 200 of the largest and most successful not-for-profit organizations around the country, and alumni research for dozens of colleges and universities.

http://www.wparesearch.com/issues/44-percent-of-democrats-support-taking-refugees-from-a-fictional-country/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 01:59:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: 44 Percent Of Democrats Support Taking Refugees From A Fictional Country
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 02:19:15 pm »
The indoctrination is a resounding success!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 02:30:26 pm »

In War of the Worlds, the invading aliens had no trouble disintegrating democrats. They were the ones holding up the big signs saying, "Welcome Stranger. Would love to dialogue!"

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 02:31:17 pm »
Thanks also to the outstanding education (especially geography) received at gubmint schools, it would appear.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 02:33:43 pm »

I've known this for a while. My prime example, (not my only example), is my friend's son. He's 29, and spent 4 years in the Air Force. My friend is just barely left of center. His son? Complete lefty. Any time we discuss immigration, my friend's son is all for open borders. He can't understand that the illegals would overwhelm our systems and just feels that it's our duty to share our wealth, even if it kills us.

This kid is also pro muslim. We were golfing a few weeks ago, and he started with the "not all muslims are bad" line to justify letting in refugees. I stopped him short, I told him, I know what you're selling, I'm not buying.

This kid is not stupid, and even spent time in the military, well, as much as you can call the Air Force military. (I'm kidding). But the point is, schools and the modern American culture have turned this kid hard left, as it has to the biggest part of our youth.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 02:46:08 pm »
I've known this for a while. My prime example, (not my only example), is my friend's son. He's 29, and spent 4 years in the Air Force. My friend is just barely left of center. His son? Complete lefty. Any time we discuss immigration, my friend's son is all for open borders. He can't understand that the illegals would overwhelm our systems and just feels that it's our duty to share our wealth, even if it kills us.

This kid is also pro muslim. We were golfing a few weeks ago, and he started with the "not all muslims are bad" line to justify letting in refugees. I stopped him short, I told him, I know what you're selling, I'm not buying.

This kid is not stupid, and even spent time in the military, well, as much as you can call the Air Force military. (I'm kidding). But the point is, schools and the modern American culture have turned this kid hard left, as it has to the biggest part of our youth.

Good thing you added "I'm kidding." Otherwise, thems be fighting words!

USAF, 1969–73. Phan Rang AFB, Bien Hoa AFB, Vietnam, 1970-71

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2015, 03:30:23 pm »
Good thing you added "I'm kidding." Otherwise, thems be fighting words!

USAF, 1969–73. Phan Rang AFB, Bien Hoa AFB, Vietnam, 1970-71

I just saw a program that told me that the Air Force lost more people during WWII in Europe than the Marines.
We kid, but I respect all branches. Well, I'm not so sure about the Coasties.  ^-^

USN 1977-81.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 03:30:43 pm by Relic »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2015, 03:41:22 pm »
I just saw a program that told me that the Air Force lost more people during WWII in Europe than the Marines.
We kid, but I respect all branches. Well, I'm not so sure about the Coasties.  ^-^

USN 1977-81.

You swabies are braver in my eyes... the ocean scares hell out of me! you couldn't get me on a ship...can't swim worth a lick!

Offline Relic

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2015, 03:50:56 pm »
You swabies are braver in my eyes... the ocean scares hell out of me! you couldn't get me on a ship...can't swim worth a lick!

I can swim, but I sure as heck can't fly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 04:33:28 pm »
I can swim, but I sure as heck can't fly!

LOL  :silly:

Don't worry, someday you will fly away. I'll be the guy next to the pearly gate wearing a life preserver!

Merry Christmas, Relic!

Offline Relic

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2015, 05:31:05 pm »
LOL  :silly:

Don't worry, someday you will fly away. I'll be the guy next to the pearly gate wearing a life preserver!

Merry Christmas, Relic!

Yeah, I'm looking to delay that trip as long as possible!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2015, 05:47:11 pm »

Unfortunately the Millenials are recycled Boomers in terms of politics and many other things. The front half of their generation is liberal as hell. He's obviously there. The back half not so much. The X'ers and the Silent tend to be the reverse of that.

That's speaking strictly in terms of being younger. The older people get the more most of them become conservative, except the ones where the stupid is strong.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 05:50:40 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.