Author Topic: Days Before Christmas, Imprisoned Iranian Pastor Gets a Miracle  (Read 371 times)

Offline Paladin

Days Before Christmas, Imprisoned Iranian Pastor Gets a Miracle
« on: December 23, 2015, 06:17:46 am »
This is truly great news. Many, many have been working and praying for years to get Pastor Farshid out of Iran and back to his wife and 2 daughters. Pastor Farshid was one of those abandoned by Obama & Co when it came to the nuclear agreement with Iran. Praise God and welcome home, Pastor.

"An Iranian pastor serving a seven year sentence was released Monday after more than five years inside one of the country’s most brutal prisons, a church working to secure his freedom announced on its website.

“We are overjoyed and celebrating!” Elam church’s Executive Director David Yeghnazar said in a statement. “Farshid Fathi has been released today after five years in prison for his faith.”

“We are deeply grateful for your faithful prayers for Farshid while he has been in prison,” he continued. “We would like to request that you continue praying for Farshid today and in the coming weeks. Please pray especially for protection, his family and his adjustment to life outside prison.”

Yeghnazar said he would “share more information when possible.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/22/days-before-christmas-imprisoned-iranian-pastor-gets-a-miracle/
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Days Before Christmas, Imprisoned Iranian Pastor Gets a Miracle
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 06:26:10 am »
Praise the Lord!  I hope he is back safely with his family now.  Many prayers answered!

:amen:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!