Author Topic: Nice Try! Pretend-Christian Obama Uses Christmas and Jesus to Promote His Pro-Refugee Cause (VIDEO)  (Read 478 times)

rangerrebew

Nice Try! Pretend-Christian Obama Uses Christmas and Jesus to Promote His Pro-Refugee Cause (VIDEO)

President Obama and his family are spending their holiday break in Hawaii.

Before leaving, however, he taped a ‘Merry Christmas’ message to America that will make you sick.

First, after REPEATEDLY refusing to say “Merry Christmas” and instead saying “Happy Holidays,” Obama decided that on Christmas Day he could say “Merry Christmas” a few times and make his slight to Christians over the last few weeks simply go away.

But that is not the worst of it. Obama even had the nerve to LECTURE America on Christian values as a backhanded way to encourage the country to be okay with his plan to allow in refugees without proper vetting.

This is what he said:

“Today, like millions of Americans and Christians around the world, our family celebrates the birth of Jesus and the values He lived in his own life. Treating one another with love and compassion. Caring for those on society’s margins: the sick and the hungry, the poor and the persecuted, the stranger in need of shelter – or simply an act of kindness.”

In case you didn’t notice, that is just a thinly veiled attempt at using Jesus’ birth to promote his pro-refugee cause, something other politico’s noticed too.

Nice try, Obama!

Watch Obama talk about his ‘Christian values’ above

http://downtrend.com/videos/obama-pretend-christian-jesus-refugee-vetting
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 05:15:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline flowers

I thought it was real odd last week when he commented on Christians being murdered by Isis. Now I see why he made that comment. He was setting it up for this one. Help his invaders/shariatype agenda. Can anyone remember ever these past 7 years when he said anything good about Christians or them getting murdered in ME?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I thought it was real odd last week when he commented on Christians being murdered by Isis. Now I see why he made that comment. He was setting it up for this one. Help his invaders/shariatype agenda. Can anyone remember ever these past 7 years when he said anything good about Christians or them getting murdered in ME?

It set off alarms for me.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!