Author Topic: Tip Leads Bomb Squad To Man Suspected Of Making Bombs In Richmond Home To Harm Muslims  (Read 446 times)

Offline flowers

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/12/20/tip-leads-bomb-squad-to-man-suspected-of-making-bombs-in-richmond-home-to-harm-muslims/

Richmond police said they can’t elaborate on the threats other than to say that Celli’s actions and statements drew the attention of law enforcement, and were very concerning to officers.

Celli appeared to be a supporter of Presidential candidate Donald Trump.  A post on his Facebook page said he would follow Trump “to the end of the world.”

Oh boy........get ready for tons of msm stories about hurting the poor muzzies that will at some point slaughter them. why can't the elaborate????  :chairbang:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 11:00:17 pm by flowers »

Offline GAJohnnie

Meanwhile we know next to nothing about the woman who ran over all those people in Las Vegas. Odd how the "News media, has to be so careful about those saying anyting about those people who actually comite violent acts  but are free to endlessly speculate and rumor monger about anyone who is merely accused of something.

Offline flowers

Meanwhile we know next to nothing about the woman who ran over all those people in Las Vegas. Odd how the "News media, has to be so careful about those saying anyting about those people who actually comite violent acts  but are free to endlessly speculate and rumor monger about anyone who is merely accused of something.
Why yes we do know a bit more about the poor tired girl.

Also from TMZ
The woman who plowed into dozens of people on the Vegas strip Sunday night is a model who was in Sin City for a gig.

Lakeisha Holloway is an Oregon resident who just started a clothing line. It’s unclear if she was in Vegas modeling her clothes, or just picking up modeling work.

see nothing to see here, move along.  :chairbang:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The headline is ridiculous. The guy must be some kind of super-genius if he can make bombs that only harm Muslims.

Btw, I knew they would do some kind of "evil White Christian" scenario. I said so a few days ago.

With no shred of proof, or any real evidence, the media will make this guy worse than Satan. With stupid made up allegations, unproven rumors, and will turn this thing into a 'whitey is bad' orgy of hate.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

The headline is ridiculous. The guy must be some kind of super-genius if he can make bombs that only harm Muslims.

Btw, I knew they would do some kind of "evil White Christian" scenario. I said so a few days ago.

With no shred of proof, or any real evidence, the media will make this guy worse than Satan. With stupid made up allegations, unproven rumors, and will turn this thing into a 'whitey is bad' orgy of hate.
Once again 240B great post.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Funny how they can find this - And a supporter of Trump too  :whistle: - but they can't find a major arsenal in the San Bernardino terrorist's house.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan