Author Topic: What will the Cruz administration look like?  (Read 6319 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: What will the Cruz administration look like?
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2015, 05:59:19 pm »
Sinkspur
ENOUGH with the obsession over Reagan and William F. Buckley. There's no doubt that the Jewish lobby in this country has great influence. There's nothing wrong with trashing Israel. My main issue with them is the way Bibi tries to make the middle eastern countries look evil, while making Israel look defenseless. Every time the leaders of Iran use dumb rhetoric like "Israel will not exist in 25 years" Bibi takes it seriously. This shows that he's either stupid or just wants war. Iran could NEVER do great harm to Israel. Iran is a 3rd world hellhole, while Israel is a first world country with nuclear weapons. If Iran attacked Israel, Israel could destroy them in an afternoon. You need to stop taking the dumb rhetoric of Iranian leaders seriously. I have no issue with Jews( I have a very good friend who is a Modern Orthodox Jew) NeoCons say, Israel is our only ally in the Middle East. It deeply saddens me when I see the U.S bomb  a wedding party in Afghanistan and kills 73, or when I see a strike on a hospital kill 22. There is NO EXCUSE for this kind of behavior. Whoever conducted those strikes ought to be severely punished.  Yet you never hear Neocons talk abou that. Don't you have a heart? In truth, Americas only ally is America. We have no business even being in the Middle East. PaleoCons do have power. Trump and Cruz are more Paleoconservative than NeoCon. The Constitution Party has 300k members.  It's NeoCons who should be worried. Libertarianism is also very popular among young Republicans.

Nothing about your hero Buchanan, I see.  You should do some research on Pat and some of the outrageous things he's said.

Nobody said Israel is our only ally in the Middle East.  But Israel IS our best and most reliable ally. 

Well, your buddy wants to carpet bomb ISIS' stronghold in Syria, which would no doubt result in many more than 73 civilian deaths.  So much for Cruz being a paleocon.

I'm not worried about paleos or the Constitution Party.  300K is one-tenth of one percent of the population. 

And Trump as a paleocon is a laugh. Trump is a WINNER.  In fact, he's the Greatest WINNER OF ALL TIME!!  He has no political ideology, which means he'll sway with the wind.

Something he's always done.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2015, 06:03:48 pm »
Truth-seeker
By the way, the JBS EXPELLED Schmitz. He was kicked out of the Society, yet you still try and link the 2 together. Nice try.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 06:06:24 pm by PaleoConPrep »

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2015, 06:10:35 pm »
Sinkspur
Yes Cruz says he'll carpet bomb ISIS, and that's something I disagree with him on, but overall, his foreign policy is non-interventionist. He calls it an "America Furst' foreign policy. He has been called an isolationist by crackpot Neocons. Neoconservatism is on death watch. The American people want peace and prosperity, not war and economic collapse. The days of Bush-era foreign policy are long gone. The only NeoCon who has a shot at POTUS is Hillary.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 06:15:11 pm by PaleoConPrep »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2015, 06:16:00 pm »
The US Presidents that have turned away from Israel are Carter and Obama. Both democrats.

Apparently those two and their foreign policies, would please our member.

There is little room for anti-Israel anti-Semites in the Republican Party. John G. Schmitz (1972) out performed Pat Buchanan (2000), in their respective runs for the Presidency. Both as third-party candidates.

I see no reason to tolerate anti-Semitism or fascism on this discussion forum.

Mussolini was Hitler's great inspiration, btw.

"The Doctrine of Fascism" by Benito Mussolini, 1932

"Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State, which stands for the conscience and the universal, will of man as a historic entity (11). It is opposed to classical liberalism which arose as a reaction to absolutism and exhausted its historical function when the State became the expression of the conscience and will of the people."

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2015, 06:18:31 pm »
Truth-seeker
That's one person. Why don't you look at the JBS today. Try and read the New American once in a while.

Sinkspur
Put your dislike of PaleoCons aside, and watch Paul Gottfrieds lecture on the Jewish lobby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYPAvT-3Fvs
Also watch Pat Buchanan school Hanity on Iran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVA7JHawPlA
After you've watched these 2 videos, tell me what you think.

First, if these are the best you've got, your movement is in trouble.
Both of these guys are geriatric and will be dead soon.

I didn't listen to all of Gottfried, but I quickly got the idea that he blames Jews for all the ills in the world.
Too many Jews in the media, too many Jews in finance, too many Jews in general.

Same old anti-semitic crap I've heard all my life.

As for Buchanan,  all he demonstrated is that he never met a terrorist-sponsoring country he didn't like.

Buchanan defends Iran just as he defends the Palestinians.  He's done that for as long as I've listened to him.

Your examples just prove my point about my concerns about anti-semitism in certain segments of conservatism.

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2015, 06:26:10 pm »
Truth-seeker
I would favor a Calvin Coolidge/Ron Paul' style foreign policy. I reposted my political platform for people like you who call me a Fascist. An Anti-Semite is a person who discriminates against, or calls for the murder of Jews.
Buchanan and the JBS have never done that. Neither have I

Sinkspur
You know Gottfrieds a Jew, right? :laugh: A Jew can't be an anti-Semite. As far as Palestine goes, Israel has 2 choices.
1. Give Palestine the West Bank( which is what Buchanan suggests)
2. Expell all Palestinians from the West Bank( which is what Ben Shapiro has suggested)
This conflict can't go on forever. Israel is going to have to make one of these choices.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 06:30:18 pm by PaleoConPrep »

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2015, 07:25:19 pm »
Paleo-cons, Ron Paul, Pat Buchanan = Blame America First

i.e. it is all our fault. If we hadn't mistreated the poor middle-east muslims, they would still love us, not hate us and want to kill us. Hence 9/11/2001

Harry Browne caused Larry Elder to leave the Libertarian Party, in favor of the Republican Party.

Browne was affiliated with kooksville "antiwar.com," "lewrockwell.com," World Nut Daily, etc.

Blame America First. No Thanks, to Ron Paul's foreign policy.

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2015, 07:50:04 pm »
Truth-seeker
No one blames America. I do blame the Bush and Obama administrations for destroying the Middle East. No ones saying "they'd love us if we hadn't mistreated them" We say that we have NO BUISNESS in the Middle East.  We put AMERICANS First, not Israelis.
Here's what the Constitution Party says
http://www.constitutionparty.com/foreign-policy1/

Also, here's a good article from the New American.
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheJohnBirchSociety/4f48ba7261/a95b36c13d/7b0d31c203/utm_content=Khater&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Are%20Rand%20Paul%20and%20Ted%20Cruz%20Isolationists%3F&utm_campaign=Paul%20Ryan%2C%20John%20Boehner%3A%20What%27s%20the%20Difference%3F
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 07:59:26 pm by PaleoConPrep »

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2015, 08:02:58 pm »
Truth-seeker
No one blames America. I do blame the Bush and Obama administrations for destroying the Middle East. No ones saying "they'd love us if we hadn't mistreated them" We say that we have NO BUISNESS in the Middle East.  We put AMERICANS First, not Israelis.
Here's what the Vonstitution Party says
http://www.constitutionparty.com/foreign-policy1/
You are all over the map, like a piece of mercury. John Birch Society, Fascism, Libertarianism, now the Constitution party.

And telling me to stop worshipping Reagan. Sorry, I shall remain stable, consistent, based in the real world, while you flit about.

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2015, 08:11:58 pm »
Truth-seeker
I'm totally consistent. When did I say I was a Libertarian or a Fascist? Liking Ron Paul doesn't make someone a Libertarian. I was just throwing Fascism out there. I'm not a Fascist. I'm an Old Right Paleoconservative Nationalist. The John Birch Society and the Constitution Party stand for the same principles. These are two groups I have great admiration for. Look at my political platform if you want to know where I stand on issues.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:13:23 pm by PaleoConPrep »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2015, 09:10:19 pm »
You know Gottfrieds a Jew, right? :laugh: A Jew can't be an anti-Semite. ...

You do know that Soros is Jewish, right?

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2015, 09:32:22 pm »
What does Soros have to do with anything? All I'm saying is that Gottfried is a Jew. You can't call him an Anti-Semite.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 09:33:00 pm by PaleoConPrep »

Offline Paladin

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2015, 09:58:53 pm »
Paladin
THANK YOU! You are my first defender, and I greatly appreciate that.

You're welcome, though your posts indicate you don't need much in the way of "defending". Not to detract from your accomplishments on here, but they are somewhat diminished by the lack of any real intellectual quality on the part of your opponents.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2015, 10:15:06 pm »
Paladin
I'm seriously concerned about Sinkspur. I just made a thread about an elite Reformed theologian ( Dr. James White) presentation on Islam, and the first thing he does is attack the theologian. What's with Sinkspur? He seems to have something against me.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 10:20:24 pm by PaleoConPrep »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2015, 10:26:07 pm »
Paladin
I'm seriously concerned about Sinkspur. I just made a thread about an elite Reformed theologian ( Dr. James White) presentation on Islam, and the first thing he does is attack the theologian. What's with Sinkspur? He seems to have something against me.

Imo....lose the need to respond to everyone that disagrees. You keep your sanity that way.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2015, 10:27:29 pm »
Paladin

Nothing against you. Just don't agree with you.  Your "Reformed theologian" also attacks my faith.  I just want everybody to know that this guy makes his living telling everyone but evangelical Protestants why their beliefs are wrong.

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2015, 10:31:25 pm »
Sinkspur
Socrates did the same thing. White runs a full ministry, and is an elder at Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church. He doesn't "make a living" by tearing people down. If you dislike him, fine, but don't attack him for telling the truth. You say your Catholic. As a REAL Protestant, I have passionate disagreements with the Catholic Church on several things. I don't hate Catholics, but I do dislike the Church. If you disagree with White, prove him wrong. Otherwise, stop responding to my threads
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 10:35:23 pm by PaleoConPrep »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2015, 10:39:41 pm »
Sinkspur
Socrates did the same thing. White runs a full ministry, and is an elder at Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church. He doesn't "make a living" by tearing people down. If you dislike him, fine, but don't attack him for telling the truth. You say your Catholic. As a REAL Protestant, I have passionate disagreements with the Catholic Church on several things. I don't hate Catholics, but I do dislike the Church. If you disagree with White, prove him wrong. Otherwise, stop responding to my threads

As I told you on another thread, I think it's a waste of time to engage in apologetics. You're never going to convince me to change, and I won't convince you.

And I will not stop responding to your threads.  You're free to put me on ignore if you wish.

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2015, 10:42:33 pm »
On a lighter note, I had a question for you guys. I'm considering starting a YouTube channel. I'll do an hour long show once a week. During the show, I'll cover topics like politics,  theology, philosophy, and sports. How do I go about doing this? What are the Dos and Donts when it comes to having a political YouTube channel? Are there things I shouldn't say? I want to be the Ben Shapiroof Paleoconservatism! SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE!  Sinkspur, please don't answer my question unless you have real advice. I'm asking this seriously.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 10:44:44 pm by PaleoConPrep »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2015, 10:46:22 pm »
On a lighter note, I had a question for you guys. I'm considering starting a YouTube channel. I'll do an hour long show once a week. During the show, I'll cover topics like politics,  theology, philosophy, and sports. How do I go about doing this? What are the Dos and Donts when it comes to having a political YouTube channel? Are there things I shouldn't say? I want to be the Ben Shapiroof Paleoconservatism! SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE!

The most important thing to remember is that EVERYTHING you say will be preserved for eternity and will be viewed by admissions counselors of schools, future employers, future spouses, and even your own children.

So never say anything that might harm your opportunities with any of those people.

You can shut down your YouTube channel, but, somehow, those videos have a way of showing up in the strangest of places.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 10:50:00 pm by sinkspur »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2015, 10:47:58 pm »
BTW, if you have a Google+ page you can put your videos on your page.  Google owns YouTube.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2015, 01:09:31 am »
Paladin

No, Paleo, he has nothing against you personally. He is emotionally ill and his illness expresses itself in attempts to belittle and bully. Post your opinions and concepts with no concern for his fatuous rants.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2015, 01:14:33 am »
No, Paleo, he has nothing against you personally. He is emotionally ill and his illness expresses itself in attempts to belittle and bully. Post your opinions and concepts with no concern for his fatuous rants.

Your obsessive-compulsive need to comment on everything I say is the emotional illness.  It's pathological, wouldn't you agree?

Offline Paladin

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2015, 01:17:49 am »
Get help, sinkspur. Seriously, get help.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2015, 01:22:04 am »
Get help, sinkspur. Seriously, get help.

No.