Trump's First Duty as President: Get Rid of Obama's Amnesty Executive Order

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=706384

Newsmax
Trump's First Duty as President: Get Rid of Obama's Amnesty Executive Order
Friday, December 18, 2015 11:43 AM

By: Loren Gutentag

When asked what his first order of business would be when he became president, GOP front-runner Donald Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity that it would be to get rid of Obama's illegal immigrant executive order that's says, "come on in," The Gateway Pundit reports.

"We're gonna bring our jobs back. We're going to strengthen our military," Trump told the conservative talk show host. "But one of the first things I'm gonna do is get rid of this executive order that Obama says, 'Just come on in' through our southern border . . . I will knock out that executive order so fast your head will spin."

Real estate mogul Donald Trump has maintained strong rhetoric on immigration after he proposed deporting the 11.5 million people who are in the country illegally.

Sanguine:
It absolutely should be.  Ted Cruz also said this, some time ago.

Relic:
It's entertaining to imagine, but I don't think Trump has a chance in the general. It's just my opinion, which is not worth the electrons needed to produce this text, but I think there are three Republicans who have a shot at the nomination. Rubio, Cruz and Trump. I think Trump has the inside track to win the nomination. I also think Trump is the least likely to beat HRC of the three. In order I see it as:

Rubio - Most acceptable to the establishment, will be attacked less, and possibly acceptable to LIVs who've had enough of Obama & Co. However, Rubio winning, however unlikely, will net the country the equivalent of Paul Ryan in the White House. A very Democrat friendly agenda, "working across the aisle".

Cruz - My pick at this point. He would make most people anywhere right of center on the political spectrum happy. But, he'll be heavily assaulted in the primaries and will be painted as a far right wing nut by the media.

Trump - Very polarizing, and raises more than a little suspicion about what he'd actually do. Too many times he seems like a game show host.

Fishrrman:
Relic wrote above:
"Trump - Very polarizing, and raises more than a little suspicion about what he'd actually do. Too many times he seems like a game show host."

OK, Relic, I'm aiming straight at you:

Who would you rather have in the White House right now?
obama, or...
Pat Sajak ??

(I'd prefer Pat.
I'm completely serious and this is not intended to be a joke.)

Relic:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on December 19, 2015, 02:00:03 am ---Relic wrote above:
"Trump - Very polarizing, and raises more than a little suspicion about what he'd actually do. Too many times he seems like a game show host."

OK, Relic, I'm aiming straight at you:

Who would you rather have in the White House right now?
obama, or...
Pat Sajak ??

(I'd prefer Pat.
I'm completely serious and this is not intended to be a joke.)

--- End quote ---

Of course I'd rather have Pat Sajak. He's smarter, works harder, and actually loves this country.

I'd rather have Trump than any Democrat, but he makes me uneasy.

I spoke with a woman today, a clerk at a store I frequent. I know her very casually and never talk politics with her. She noticed my nephew had run for city council, and that branched off into voting, etc. She finally said, she's "all in for Trump". Interesting, but I had to take into account, she's a bit older than me. Older folks are sick of this nonsense going on. But if young people show up to the polls, they cancel out those of us who can think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version