Author Topic: DUPREE: Washington no longer represents the people whose labor it steals; they mock us!  (Read 712 times)

HAPPY2BME

Wayne Dupree 3 hours ago

As a former fan of Paul Ryan by his “conservatism”, he needs to be primaried in 2016. Enough RINOs already.

There is a judicial order against Obama amnesty order. Republicans should use this order against the illegal immigration bill on government funding. Congress is assisting Obama to break the law by including an unlawful immigration bill into government funding.

Have you got it yet folks, Washington no longer represents the people whose labor it steals? Our government has completely abandoned the attempts to look as though it represents the people, and then mocks the very citizens whose tax dollars it uses to push forward corporate plans that have nothing to do with the American family, but rather cheap labor and betraying the families whose children have paid for an education while shipping the good jobs overseas.

I am not sure what your definition of slavery is, but mine is to have my labor stolen to do things I do not approve of. The insiders got their pick for speaker, and it is by vote, so how many in the GOP are loyal to their constituents? Is it nearing time to throw off this government, put temporary statesmen in place temporarily, and then hold elections with new rules on lobby money, corporate contributions, and making it a felony to violate the constitution as written?

Our public servants have become our public masters. These people work for us because we let them. They have unshackled themselves from the constitution and have gone rogue. We are at a critical moment in history, folks. People need to wake up, put down the beer, and DO SOMETHING about this besides watch TV.

It is OUR FAULT this has happened. OUR FAULT. Too many people DO NOT take responsibility for themselves and expect this government to fix itself. That isn’t going to happen. WE HAVE TO FIX IT.  It is OUR DUTY to fix it.

Is it nearing time to throw off this government, put temporary statesmen in place temporarily, and then hold elections with new rules on lobby money, corporate contributions, and making it a felony to violate the constitution as written?

Here is Senator Jeff Sessions, one of the few DC lawmakers that stand with the people, explain what this Omnibus bill is all about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBqrWL3h9-g

http://newsninja2012.com/dupree-washington-no-longer-represents-the-people-whose-labor-it-steals-they-mock-us/

Offline Longiron

Paul Ryan needs are TARGET on his back for betraying the American People :patriot:

HAPPY2BME

Paul Ryan needs are TARGET on his back for betraying the American People :patriot:

=====================================

Ryan was hand picked by Boehner and McConnel.  Why did anyone expect otherwise?

Offline GourmetDan

Not me...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Longiron

=====================================

Cannot argue that POINT. :patriot:

Offline sinkspur

Your posts are exhibiting more and more violence.  This one is particularly egregious. 

The Secret Service does monitor discussion sites, so you might want to take this down.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Your posts are exhibiting more and more violence.  This one is particularly egregious. 

The Secret Service does monitor discussion sites, so you might want to take this down.

When I first read it I did not take it in a violent way..more like Ryan should be *singled* out and removed from office through the electoral process...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

When I first read it I did not take it in a violent way..more like Ryan should be *singled* out and removed from office through the electoral process...

OK.  It's your site.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HAPPY2BME

OK.  It's your site.

=================================

Paging Jim Robinson ...

Offline Longiron

Exactly right BUT you have to look at who responded. TRUMP is now being protected by the secret service and the responder is concerned that I am might be getting a phone call after what he posts about TRUMP or any conservative. Need TROLL police on here. :silly:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien