Author Topic: Rush: Hillary's Christine O'Donnell Moment  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Hillary's Christine O'Donnell Moment
« on: December 17, 2015, 08:04:35 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/12/17/hillary_s_christine_o_donnell_moment

Hillary's Christine O'Donnell Moment
December 17, 2015
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: So I just saw Fox News Channel here during the break, and I see a little headline the bottom of the screen:  "Hillary Clinton Launching Charm Offensive to Win Over Republican Voters."  Well, now, that's not possible.  I mean, a charm offensive is not possible.  Winning over Republican voters? Hell, anything's possible.  You know what she said?  She said, "I do not have horns," and everybody's applauding it. "Oh, man, look at Hillary! She's in Omaha.  She's in Nebraska.  She targeting Republicans.

original"She's claiming that she's on a charm offensive. She's gonna convert Republicans! She's assuring them she doesn't have horns."  I.E., she's not the devil.  It reminds me of Tea Party Senate nominee in Delaware, Christine O'Donnell who said, "I'm not a witch," and they ran her out of the race for it.  They'd run ads claiming, I guess, that she had -- I don't know -- flown around on a broom at some point. So she goes up there and says, "No, no, no, no, no. I'm not a witch," and everybody starts laughing at her and saying, "Oh, my God, that's a horrible way to run a campaign!"

"You can't say in an ad you're not a witch."  Really?  Well, it's okay for Hillary to come out and say, "Hey, I don't have horns."  I'm just looking for a brief moment of jocularity here, folks, because when I get back to what Ryan and the Republicans enabled in this budget.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: So Hillary's out there saying that she doesn't have horns, or Bill does, one horny dude, still to this day. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34